Chapter 5 ♡

"You make me love againnnnnn." my radio blared as I got in my car. I rolled my eyes and turnt it off. I checked my appearance in the rearveiw mirror and drove off to meet Marica and Arielle.

I pulled up at Starbucks and sat at the table with them.

"Zaria.... you look great today." Arielle complimented me.

"Thanks." I smiled.

"Roger wants me to meet his parents." Marica admitted.

"Aw! I'm so happy for you guys." I told her.

Arielle shreiked with excitement.

"Yeah. Our relationship is perfect." she smiled at the thought of Roger and then looked at me. "You and Diggy......"

I made a face. "What about us?"

"Yall had sex on Roger's couch 2 weeks ago.."

"What?! And I didnt know?" Arielle said in shock.

"It was nothing, trust me. Drunk sex. Meant nothing. Besides we haven't spoke since."

"He'll come around." Marica said confident.

"What about Jacob? I miss him. Have you spoken to him?" Arielle asked excited. Too excited if you ask me.

"Actually no. But hes talked to our parents."

"He kinda...... left me after what happened that day at the skating rink..... No calls no nothing."

I immediatly got interested.

"What happened?" I asked.

"We kissed. I guess it meant nothing to him though because he told him he was sorry afterwards and asked me if I had seen you, Zaria."

"Oh." was all I could say.

I looked away and thought about how much I hurt Jake.

Diggy's POV

I woke up next to Jetun. I streched and got dressed. I kissed her on the cheek and left her house quickly. Zaria was still on my mind, but I had been drinking that part of me away. Ever since that night, I stopped contacting her.

I knew she was alone, me and Jacob out of her life. I wanted her to hurt like she hurted me.

My phone rang and I read the name.

Christie.

Sideline #2.

I did a quick U-Turn and drove towards the direction of her apartment.

Zaria's POV

Twist invited us to his party that night. I needed to get out, its been awhile. It was live and everyone was hype. Smoke and music filled the air and I danced with everyone I knew.

"Come with me babe." Twist told him.

I grabbed his hand and followed him to a back room.

His friend Za lite up a blunt and everyone took a hit. I ended up with it in my hands. It was the spur of the moment and I ended up downing that shit. I felt good as fuck. 5 puffs later and I was in Twist's lap.

I had smoked weed before but it was different this time.

Someone was kissing on my neck, it was all happening too fast.

~~~~~

I woke up in Twist's arms in his bedroom. I lifted myself up and instantly my body felt weak and I felt really bad. I put my hand on my forehead and headed to the bathroom to throw up.