Chapter 16

3 weeks later....

Diggy

I had a doctor's appointment with Jetun today for the baby. I didn't invite Zaria because I didn't know how she would take it. "Thanks for picking me up." Jetun thanked me as she got in my car. I smiled at her and drove out of her apartment complex towards the doctor's office. The car ride was quiet and I liked it that way. Every few seconds I would check my phone to text Zaria back. "Who you texting? Tryna risk my life. Look at the road boy." Jetun said hitting my arm. I laughed and put my phone back in my lap. "Just Zaria." She rolled her eyes and I laughed. "You and Zaria are gonna have to get along. I mean, that's my girl and you're my babymama." "Babymama...." She whispered. "What? Jetun that's what you are. You're not my girl or even close." Jetun turned to look at me and looked back out the window. "Let me out." "What?! Jetun no. I'm sorry, I didn't mean for it to come out like that." "Whatever, I'm just a babymama. I guess me loving you was for nothing. You only liked Zaria and you always have." I just stayed quiet because what she said was true and I didn't want to hurt her feelings anymore than what they already were. When we got to the office, the doctor greeted us nicely and asked if I was her boyfriend. "No. He's an acquaintance." She said and I clenched my jaw. This bitch had the nerve..... We continued the appointment and the baby was fine and we could find out the sex in a month. I was geeked and nervous about it, but I was really wishing that that baby was Zaria's instead of Jetun's.

Zaria

"This is good." Marica tried to say as she filled her mouth with the pasta I just made. "Thanks, my mom taught me how to make it." "It's great. You need to come over and make me some. I can just tell Roger, I made it." I laughed at her, she never knew how to cook. As we finished our pasta and watched tv, my doorbell rang. My parent's were out of town so I knew it wasn't them. I opened it and my baby stood in the doorway with his arms wide for a hug. "Daniel!" I said and entered his embrace. He kissed my forehead and let himself in. "Did you miss me?" "Yes. How was the appointment?" "Good. Hey Marica." He said once he noticed her presence. "Hey Dig. Well Zaria, I'm gonna get going, let y'all have y'all peace." Marica said as she left. I said bye and grabbed Diggy's hand as we laid on the couch. "So what you've been doing all day without me?" He asked me as he put his arms around me. "Nothing. I've just been sitting here with Marica." "Oh word? Her and Roger's relationship has been going swell lately." "Yeah it has.... Wait, you know what happened between them?" "No why?" "Nevermind." "Wait what? What is Roger hiding from us?" Damn this nigga is quick. "Ask him yourself." I said looking up to see his worried expression. He pulled out his phone but I grabbed his hand. "Not while you're with me. I haven't gotten time with you all day." "True." He said kissing me. "Now tell me, how was the appointment? Really" "Jetun's tripping." "What she do?" "She caught feelings for me." I looked at his face and he was looking at me. "Well she can't have you." "I know. All I want is you, she's gonna have to realize that." I wrapped my arms around his neck and looked him in the eyes. "I love you." "I love yo.... Wait, what is that good ass smell?" "Some pasta I made?" "And you ain't tell me? Girl make me some!" I laughed as he ran off to the kitchen.

Jacob

"Thank you New York!" I screamed trying to be louder than my fan's yells. I walked off stage and grabbed my towel, wiping the sweat off my forehead. "Good job out there." My friend and labelmate Alix Lapri told me. "Thanks." I smiled at her. I walked back into my dressing room to see Maya waiting for me. "Hey bae", she said. I smiled and hugged her. "Show was great." She said. "Thanks, I try." She laughed at me as I finished changing. "I'm hungry as fuck." I complained. "Same, let's go get some food." We left and took the car to Burger King. As we drove back to the hotel, I decided to call Zaria. "Hello?" I heard her say followed by a giggle. "Hey Zaria. I miss you." "Oh hey Jake, I....." I heard a voice at the other end talking. "Stop Dan...." I was heated, but I ain't know why. She's not even my girl. "I miss you too Jake." "Yeah. I just wanted to call you." "Hows tour going?" "It's going great actually, wish you were here." "Awww. Maya can keep you company." "Yeah.... nothing compared to you." "I love you though. But I have to go." "Love you more." We hung up and I looked over at Maya. She was into her phone, I don't even think she heard the conversation. We reached the hotel and got to our room. When I got out the shower, I seen Maya sitting on my bed. She looked up once she heard me. "Jacob, do you like me being here?" I looked at her. "What do you mean? You're my... girl." "Yeah Jacob but I heard your conversation on the phone." "That was my sister." I said. I walked up to her and pushed her down on the bed. I climbed on top of her and she laughed. "Jacob, I think I love you." What the fuck. Those words caught me way off guard. Maya started messing with my towel and eventually took it off. She kissed my neck and I fell back on the bed. Dammit.