Chapter 22

WARNING: This chapter and the next one will contain violence that can be disturbing to some. You’ve been warned! This story is a dark one so don’t be surprised by the dark content. Other than that enjoy!

 ******************** 

Lily’s POV

“We’re gonna play a little game of truth or dare! Fun and games yeah? How does that sound Tiger Lily?”

If I wasn’t forced to obey his every word I would’ve just stayed silent but I can’t.

“Whatever floats your boat.”

Felix whispers something into Pans ear and gets a nod of approval from him.

“Truth or dare? Choose.”

I have to many lies in me to take up truth so dare it is.

“Dare.”

“I dare you to take this knife,” he holds up a small blade. “And crave Peter’s name on your arm. Not to deep so you injure yourself but enough to make it scar. No carving near your wrist.”

If he were smart he would’ve dared me not to run away. He didn’t ask me to stick around so I’m getting the hell out of here. At the fastest speed I can manage I dart past Felix only to be cut short by two arms wrapping around me. I’m picked up off the ground and brought back to the spot I was just at.

Felix is standing in front of me so I know its Pan who has me immobilized.

“You are not allowed to leave our presence without permission from me or Pan.” Felix commands me.

Peter let’s go of his hold on me, and whisper’s in my ear. “Think of this as a tattoo. My name on you forever.”

“You’re basically asking me to cut my wrists! What if I die!?”

Peter turns me around so that I am facing him. His eyes are stern and serious.

“You are not going to die. I would never allow that. The knife is enchanted. You can’t kill yourself with it.”

I can feel my eyes start to water but I don’t let the tears fall. I won’t let any of them see me cry. Pan places the blade in my hand and walks back to his spot next to Felix.

A few weeks ago Pan gave me a run through of all the weapons in Neverland and their purpose. I look at the blade in my hand which is known as a clip-point blade. It’s like a normal blade with the back “clipped” or concavely formed to make the tip thinner and sharper. The sharp tip is useful as a pick, or for cutting in tight places. If the false edge is sharpened it increases the knife’s effectiveness in piercing.