Chapter 11

Lily’s POV

After talking to Bae I went on a little errand. I returned back to the campsite to find Pan talking to some of the boys. He smiles when he saw me walk over.

“Ready for your second lesson?”

“Absolutely,” I replied.

“Hand on hand combat fighting. No weapons. You have to trust your instincts to win a fight. Now choose your opponent.”

I look around at my choices. I lock my gaze on the same boy who tackled me to the ground the night before and asked me to take off my shirt. I learned earlier today that his name was Sean. When Pan had his boys beat on me this one took a little too much pleasure in my pain. Perhaps in payback for me head butting him. Revenge was sweet and I had plans for this one.

“You.”

He gave me a wicked smile and stepped forward. He was lean but fit and not that bad looking. He looked about 17 with sandy blonde hair and grey eyes. If Alex Pettyfer had a younger brother he would look like him.

He started to circle me like I was his prey. He rushed at my front and I moved to the side in a split second and stuck my foot out, tripping him and making him fall in the dirt.

The other boys started laughing at him. He jumped up and looked livid. I rushed at him next knocking him back to the ground and pinning his arms down. I let him twist out of my grip and push me over so that he was now on top of me. I could have easily made him fly into a tree snapping his neck but I had him exactly where I wanted him.

Flashback:

When I walked away from Bay I went on a little errand to see the prisoner. I wanted to test a theory of my powers.

I approached his cage and he backed as far away from me as possible.

“Relax, I’m not going to hurt you. I just want to try something. Come here.”

Slowly he made his way over to me.

“I want you to look in my eyes.”

He looks up at me and I harvest my energy into one emotion and push this feeling onto him.

His eyes clouded. He leaned towards me in an attempt to kiss me. I leaned back before our lips could touch.

“Looks like my theory was correct. Thanks for your help. Let’s keep this meeting between us, ya?”

Back to present:

I’m staring up into Sean’s eyes and compel the same emotion I did to the prisoner’s. His eyes cloud over and he leans down and kisses me. I don’t stop him.