Chapter 14

Lily's POV 

He was in no position to listen to what I had to say. I grabbed a hand full of sand and threw it in his eyes. He yelled out and I ran off at lightening speed. I ran into the trees and kept going to til I ran out of breath. I’m far enough. I leaned against a tree to rest. I heard a swoosh of wind near by and froze.

“Lillllyyyyyy!” he sang.

I held my breath and could hear the sound of my heart pounding like a drum.

“Come out, come out, where ever you are!”

Tears were starting to form in my eyes. I bit my lip to try and stop the tears from falling. I had to be strong.

“I’ll give you 10 seconds to come to me. Don’t make this harder than it has to be. You know I’m going to find you.”

I know I probably should go to him and get it over with but I can’t seem to move from my spot.

“10… 9… 8… 7…6…5…4..”

I stepped away from the tree and slowly walked in the opposite direction of his voice.

“3……. 2……….”

I heard a twig snap and then felt 2 arms wrap around my waist and a whisper at my ear say, “1.”

He spins me around and backs me up against a tree with my wrists above my head. I look up at him and his face looks eerily calm. He isn’t showing any emotion, which frightens me more than his display at the beach.

He nuzzles his face in my neck and breaths in the scent of my hair. He started to trail light kisses over my neck. “You’ve been a very bad, bad girl. What am I going to do with you? Hmmm?”

“P-Pleasee… I’m sorry I lied.”

“Why did you then? Huh? How do you plan to make it up to me?” He brushed his lips with mine but doesn’t kiss me.

“What do you want me to do?”

“Use your imagination. You still have one don’t you?” I shivered at his words.

I had no problem with Peter kissing me during the four weeks. I began to crave his touch and I urged for more but never spoke aloud my desire. I didn’t let myself pass that line with him because of what I really new of him. He already was making my body grow hot beneath his touch.

“Let go of my arms.” I was surprised when he complied. I brought my arms down and rested them around his neck. I pulled him into a kiss and he let me. I tangled my fingers in his hair and pulled earning a moan from him.

I nudged my tongue to his lips and he granted me access. He wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me in closer. After a few minutes of this I broke the kiss to get a breath of air. He lifts my chin with his finger so I’m staring up at him.