Chapter 13

Lily's POV

Four weeks have passed.

I'm so annoyed to admit this but it's been the best 4 weeks of my life. Besides the parts of Peter filling my ears with empty lies about how we met and they way we fell in love.

He kept me away from the lost boys as much as he could. Probably didn't want to chance them speaking to me and spilling the wrong information. They were all nice to me and excepted me as part of the group. I decided not to tell Bae that I had my memories. I didn't want to jeopardize his safety. He ignored me as well probably for his sake too.

I got to know Peter all over again. He acted like the same boy from my dreams. It was so confusing to determine which one he really was. Maybe both? I'm keeping my guard up non-the less.

He let me sleep alone in his bed for the first week to give me "space." It pist me off that he couldn't act like this when I first got here. I finally let him join me in his bed. He never tried anything. All he did was hold me till I fell asleep. Life was so good I even contemplated living in this blissful ignorance.

I have grown fond of the boys here. Peter is growing on me too. He surprises me with picnics, hikes, and swims at the waterfall springs. I really could have fallen in love with him if he just gave us a real chance. No lies and manipulation.

If only life could continue on like this, but sadly it could not. Tonight is where the fantasy world I created shattered into a million pieces.

Pan's POV

The past four weeks with Tiger Lily have been the best four weeks of my life. I absolutely adored her. She was teaching me an alternative way of living just by being around her. As much as I wanted to be the person that Tiger Lily believed she saw, I couldn't entirely turn my back on what I was. I enjoyed my violent games and have done without them for four weeks... for her. I had so much desire built up for her but restrained myself... for her. I was going to go crazy if I didn't have her soon.

Tonight I'm taking Tiger Lily and the boys to Moonlight Cave. It was right off the beach. I planned to play my pipe for her. It was about time to have a party and these cave walls carried the sounds of music beautifully.

We arrive at the cave and I created a fire with the wave of my hands.

"I'd like to play a song for Tiger Lily." She smiles at me and I return it. "This is for you love."

I bring the pipe to my lips. I closed my eyes and let it's magical sound flow. It was a beautiful irresistible sound. I could manipulate the sound with my powers to put others in a trance but it was not necessary tonight. My pipe was a release from stress and I let the music carry me throughout the song.

The boys were dancing around the fire and I looked to see where Tiger Lily was. She was standing still staring at me and looked lost in thought. She caught my gaze and gave me a smile. She joined the others in dance swaying her hips. She turned her head from side to side making her long brown hair fly everywhere. The moonlight gave her fair skin a beautiful glow.

I closed my eyes but still had her face in my head and a new song emerged. A song for her.

Lily's POV

When Peter brought the pipe to his lips and begun his melody he looked so consumed in his song. The boys started dancing around the fire. It was actually very beautiful. He looked so serene. I could tell music was important to him and made him happy. I snapped out of my thoughts when I saw him gazing at me. I game him a smile and joined into the dance.

He played for about ten minutes and then finished his song.

"My turn." I went to stand on an elevated rock where the moonlight gave me a spotlight.