Chapter 16

There was so much more to Peter Pan. 

He could be incredibly sweet and caring. The past few weeks had been amazing together. He opened doors to myself I’d never even known existed and, in the process, showed me a different side of himself as well. A side that wasn’t as intense, cold, and cruel, but every bit as in control. Deep down inside was a boy who was capable of emotions, forgiveness, and good.

As twisted and toxic as our relationship was, I loved him. We had the potential to be so good together. I had to believe it wasn’t hopeless. It was just a matter of helping him find his way back again. The only question was... how?

 ************************

Today is not going as I imagined.

Pan is not participating in anything I try to make him do. Even when I let him out of his restraints he didn’t try to run away. I gave him the ten second bullshit he did with me but he just plopped back on his bed telling me he was much more comfortable there. He is really pissing me off. Even when I threaten him with the knife he just smiles at me telling me “Better put that away before you hurt yourself.”

This asshole is mocking me, finding humor in all of this. He is completely powerless and yet he still seems to have the upper hand. The sky is darkening warning me that my time is running out.

I tie him up to a tree. He doesn’t fight; just looks amused waiting to see what I’ll do. I begin to walk away when he starts chuckling stopping me in my tracks.

“What the hell is so funny?”

“I’m laughing love because you find the need to tie me up when you have enough power to do without. You’re afraid to let me near you because we both know you can’t resist my touch.”

“You’re right. I don’t need to tie you up but I’m doing it cause I can, and because you can’t get out.”

“Love,” he cooed. “Come over here and let me make you feel so good.” I appeared right in front of him so close or noses almost touched. He leaned into kiss me but I pulled back before our lips could touch.

He laughs again as I pull away. “You can’t punish me and I think your attempts at it are quite comical.”

I draw in a deep breath to calm myself from snapping. “You think I can’t punish you? Watch me.” At those words I turned my back and went to get what I needed.

I’m going to punish him the only way I know how. Jealousy. 

 ************************

I go to the campsite and set my eyes on a boy named Sawyer. He is one of the oldest boys here. He has shaggy brown hair with piercing blue eyes. I chose him because he has very attractive features and will be the perfect candidate for making Peter jealous. I walk straight towards him getting his attention.