36

LOG: WORD 12,207

LOCATION: Mountain by Ponyville

CAST: Celestia, Applejack, Spike, Starlight, Sweetie Belle, Twilight, Scootaloo, Rainbow Dash, Trixie, Apple Bloom, Discord, Chrysalis, Census Royal Guard #1, Census Royal Guard #2, Tirek, Sombra, Diamond Tiara, Silver Spoon, Rarity.

"Oh, don't be scared, My Little Ponies," Celestia says.

The ponies around her stand entranced.

From the crowd, one steps forward, head bowed, mane of purple and blue dancing about her face, face drawn, eyes screwed shut.

"I... didn't think you'd be back so soon."

"What? Where did you come from? You're meant to be dead!" growls Celestia, eyes red now.

The unicorn faces her, determination glowing from her every feature.

"I know."

Her horn lights. Time seems irrelevant, space, smell, anything. Anthing but this.

"Do you think you can fight me?" says Celestia, laughingly.

"No."

She narrows her eyes, and magic lifts her off the ground, something far stronger than her usual levitation.

"What are you doing, weakling?" Celestia hisses.

Starlight Glimmer- <BACKSPACE>

The Narrator glows and suddenly her voice echoes through the cave.

"I AM HERE TO SAVE EQUESTRIA," she whispers, "I AM HERE TO STOP YOU-"

LOCATION: Mountain by Ponyville

The Cave is empty. The dust has lain untouched for centuries.

Outside, statues stand in a hazy smoke which does not enter for some reason-

LOCATION: Mountain by Ponyville

"I'm afraid I can't allow that," says Celestia, "So I'll have to make sure you go to where you belong."

LOKATION: Mountayn by PONYVILLE

In the midst of the stony grey floor, the dust begins to twirl and spiral like it has a mind of it's own.

L0CAT1ON: M0unta1n yb P0NYV1LLE

Queen Celestia lunges at lowly student- <BACK-BaCk-B-BACKSPAACE>

Celestia lunges at the Narrator. The fight has begun. They dance around each other, magical laser beams echoing around the cavern-

LO-CA-SHUN: Ponyville MOUNTAIN

The dust stills, spread evenly around the floor, except for one perfect square in the middle, which lies untouch-ched.