7

A bit further along, there was a boutique. A fashion boutique. Inside there was a white unicorn we've already met, a filly called Sweetie Belle. Outside was the other white unicorn we've already met, Sweetie's older sister, Rarity.

Rarity came inside. She was holding a firestone ruby. Sweetie Belle didn't care that she was holding a firestone ruby. Neither did Fluttershy, who was still waiting around the other side of Twilight's tree.

"Rarity! I can't get into my room! Again!"

"Whatever's the matter, darling?"

"Your hoard is the matter, Rarity. It exploded out of its room again. There's too much of it! And now the corridor's blocked off and I can't get to my room!"

The younger white unicorn pointed at where some golden goblets, silver dresses, and all other matter of shiny items were scattered down the stairs, with a mountain visible at the top.

"We need to put in another staircase so I can always get into my room."

"Nonsense! Then it would fall down there as well and take longer to clean up."

"Then let me leave my window open!"

"Nonsense! Then if you forget your door open and it happens, it might fall outside, and the robbers could get at it. We'll just add another floor on top of the boutique. It's only kept in the attic at the moment."

"The attic is a whole other floor on top of the boutique. The attic has its own attic on top."

"Don't be ridiculous. An attic is an attic. I'll call in the builders right away."

Rarity stomped away. Sweetie Belle sighed. Another goblet fell down the stairs.