15

"Apple Bloom, what are you doing?" called Sweetie Belle up to the barn house roof.

"Ah'm earning mah cutie mark in flying!" called the yellow filly

"You're not a Pegasus, Apple Bloom!"

"Ah know! That's why it'll be my special talent!"

"But you'll just fall to your death, Apple Bloom."

"Don' worry, ah have a hang glider!"

She holds up a... hang glider? Is that a hang glider? Looks more like a mess of sticks and sticky tape and fabric to me.

"Apple Bloom, that's not going to work!"

Apparently it doesn't look like a hang glider to Sweetie Belle either.

"Don't worry Sweetie Belle!" calls Scootaloo, "I'm testing it first! Rainbow Dash is doing awesome stuff that's not for fillies, so yeah!"

Sweetie looks up at the orange Pegasus. "Scoots? You do remember that you can't fly? It'll be just as fatal for you."

"GANGWAY!" yells the flightless pegasus. Her mess of sticks entangles with Apple Bloom's mess, so they both end up plummeting into a bush.

Sweetie Belle pulls the hang gliders away to destroy them, before realise that destroying them might make them more like hang gliders.

"Apples! Ah guess we'll need to make better hanggliders."

"APPLEBLOOM! LOOK AT YOUR FLANK!" yelled Sweetie Belle.

"Don't be so mean, SB," growled the flightless pegasus, trying to get the bush off herself.

"Yeah. Ah don't know why ah'm friends with you."

The two fillies limped away angrily, heads held high.