21

"... and look, I've got the whole thing written here, isn't it creepy!"

Sweetie Belle took the poem from Diamond Tiara with a sigh, and set down the law book she was reading through.

"Nice. Wonder if it was something Rainbow and Trixie were battling off about."

"No! It was something real this time, I swear! Y-You could tell by the way she said it, and..."

The two continue talking/bickering/listening to Diamond Tiara/not actually listening and trying to sneakily continue reading a book on law.

The Sun is starting to go down, and up on the hill, Shut Up and Mr Educational Figurative Language are interrogating what appears to be a random blue telephone box on the top of a random hill.

"Guys, help!" yells Silver Spoon.

Wait a second, what's she doing here- oh nevermind, it's got to be interesting at least.

"What are you doing here, imposter?!" yells Diamond Tiara.

Sweetie Belle sighs and reluctantly closes her law book.

"W-well, I still think you're dumb, with your silly spoon, but-"

"Silver Spoon will always be better than you! You're a-"

"QUIET!" yells Sweetie Belle and glares at both of them.

"Now, listen up! I'm trying to study to become a lawyer so I can change the world or something, and you two are getting in the way. Silver Spoon- oh fine, Silver Spoon #2, would you care to explain what you're doing here?"

"Fluttershy is a tree," says Silver Spoon.

The three stare at each other.

... Something tells me I chose the wrong spot for 'interesting'...