Like This?

SMUT WARNING

I didn't know what time it was, but I did know it was already a couple of days since Jack and I had been asked to babysit Emily. The fans loved the new red hair, but they were not only going crazy about that. They all wanted to know who the two girls were. Was I his girlfriend and was that my daughter? Was I somebody who had history with Jack and Emily was our daughter? Was I some friend who had a much younger sister? Maybe we were just family friends? Rumors were being spread everywhere, but only a few seemed to realize I was the girl from all the other videos and pictures; I was the girl who they suddenly found out about.

The door to my bedroom suddenly opened, scaring me. It was still dark outside, and I couldn't see anything inside of my room. Who - no what - was opening my door so slowly? Was it some creepy serial killer who decided to come and attack me? My heart was beating fast and I stayed still and quiet. If this was another one of Cam's pranks, I was seriously going to get mad at him.

"Ireland?" A voice whispered.

"Jack?" I said back in a hushed tone.

"Sorry for waking you up," he walked forward and I could finally make out that it was indeed him.

"It's fine. How did you get in?"

"I still have a key. I couldn't sleep, so I decided to come here."

I shuffled up so there was space for him to come in bed with me, "come on, then."

He got underneath the covers and I wrapped my arms around him, pulling myself closer to him. I never had Jack come to me when something was wrong, this was new, but I liked it. It was like I could trust him more. I wasn't the only one that needed him around, but he needed me as well.

"Being the little spoon is quite comfortable," Jack spoke up.

"I know," I nuzzled into his back, "but you get to be it this time. Normally, I get the hugs and kisses, but now you get it."

"I would be embarrassed and feel like a girl, but I like it. There's nothing to be embarrassed about around you."

I kissed his neck, "I love you."

"I love you too."

With that, we both fell asleep. Our relationship was getting stronger and stronger. Nothing could ruin it at this point. Jack and I were inseparable, we nearly spent every day together, hell, nearly every minute together. And if we weren't, we would still somehow end up in each other's presence, this moment being one of them. I didn't know whether or not Jack was telling me the truth about not being able to sleep, but I didn't care; we got to cuddle again.

I woke up to Jack stroking my face gently and leaning over me. Stretching out, I smiled back at him. I probably looked amazing; hair all over the place, pale face, and crusty eyes. But, nonetheless, Jack grinned back at me and leaned down to kiss me. Before his lips could touch mine, though, I lightly pushed him away.