Welcome Back

"Please, Cam," I whined from the backseat of the car.

"No," He answered sternly from the driver's seat.

"Please! I promised I would come!"

"I said no. You are not going out like this."

"But, Cam! At least let me out of the car."

"No!"

"Please!"

Cameron sighed, "fine, but don't you dare walk away. I want you no more than 3 feet away from the car."

"Thank you, thank you, thank you," I opened the door and rushed out, ignoring the terrible nausea that washing over me. You see, Cam and I were at the airport to pick up Jack, only had the feeling that I would have a seizure anytime soon, and me being me, I forgot to bring my emergency medication. I had promised Jack I would wait for him at the part of the airport that allowed access to everyone, that way I would see him as soon as he entered and I would also get to meet his friends. But Cam wouldn't let me go. He didn't want to lose me in the crowd and have me be all alone in case I did have a seizure. I had finally been able to recognize the symptoms of my seizures and would be able to stop them with my medication. But that obviously couldn't happen this time. I would either have to take in and break my 'one-week seizure free' accomplishment, or hope that I would be fine.

"I'm going to call Jack and tell him we are waiting outside, he should have landed by now," I told Cameron before taking out my phone.

Jack's number was the only contact in my recents list, so I quickly dialed it. After a couple of dial tones, Jack answered in a chirpy tone, "Hey, Baby."

"Hey," I grinned widely, "I just wanted to let you know Cam and I are waiting outside at the car instead of inside."

"Aww, why?"

I raised my voice so Cameron could hear everything I said, "Because Cam's being a little bitch and won't let me leave."

"Well, I'll see you in a bit then. Just let me say goodbye to everyone."

"Ok, see you soon."

"Yes, very soon."

I hung up and rested against the car. There was nothing I wanted more than to run into the airport and away from Cam, but I knew this was for the best. I didn't know how bad my seizure would be, and with nobody around me knowing how to deal with it, a lot of bad things could happen. Having seizures really fucking sucked, especially since I had been getting memory loss after them. I wouldn't have been able to remember what I was doing an hour before, and it was only getting worse. My condition was worsening, and I just wanted to be better already.