S2. Valentine Day

Kimiko POV
(Day before Valentine's Day)

Valentine's Day. In elementary school, I remember buying chocolate for my classmates and handing one out to each of them. I'm not sure where my mom bought the chocolate but apparently it was expensive high class chocolate from overseas. Yet this year rather than buying chocolates, I decided to make obligatory chocolates for my sister, Ken, Amu, Jun, Shiro, and Natsu as a way to show my appreciation for everything they done for me. Meanwhile, I have a separate batch of chocolates made specifically for Shoyo as his girlfriend.

"I hope they like it," I mumble to myself as I do the finishing touches to my homemade chocolates.

I didn't ask for any help but I knew Ken was watching me. The moment I asked him if I can use the kitchen to make some chocolates, he became paranoid. He started pestering me when I was making my chocolates and asked me who I was giving out my chocolates to. Since he was one of the people I was giving my chocolates to, I told him that it was a secret which agitated him even more.

Ken kept on popping up at random times while pacing back and forth through the halls. Even my mom was confused on what was happening when she saw Ken, she thought he became a lunatic.

I swear Ken is like an overprotective brother.

I sigh. If Ken hears that I'm making one for Shoyo as his girlfriend, I'm 100% sure that Ken's going to strangle Shoyo.

After a few hours, I finally finish making my chocolates and look at my creations.

White chocolate, milk chocolate, and dark chocolate with different fillings depending on the person eating it. I wish Tomoyo was here since she was the one who gave me the recipe and advice on how to make the filling for the chocolate. I even asked her if she can come over but she told me she knew someone who was a terrible cook and didn't want to leave her near a kitchen by herself.

I look over the chocolates and notice Shoyo's chocolates standing out. Today I made homemade chocolate out of gratitude but I admit when I think of giving my chocolates to Shoyo, I get so embarrassed. I shouldn't be since I'm his girlfriend, but I can't help it.

I just hope he likes them and that my feelings can get across.

It's funny though. Everyone has chocolates shaped from a chocolate mold but because Shoyo is a volleyball dork, I decided to make it into a sphere shape so it can be like a volleyball.

I'm sure he'll enjoy them!

(Valentines' Day)

After giving my chocolates to everyone except for Natsuki, Shoyo, and Natsu, I walk with Shiro who happened to be on her way to Karasuno as well.

"Thanks for the chocolates again. I really appreciate it," Shiro says embarrassed.

"It's no problem. I'm glad you like them. I know Ken and Jun liked them cause they were so obvious about it but I hope Amu liked them," I grin.

"I'm sure she did but I think she didn't have the time to thank you when since she had to go through the mob of Ushijima fans in order to give her chocolates," Shiro sighs.

"You're right about that," I laugh then realize something. "Wait Shiro why are you going this direction anyways? Do you know anyone from Karasuno?"