31. Study Habits

Shoyo POV
(Next day ~ During lunch)

"Didn't I say I'd only do it right before or after school activities?" Tsukishima states in annoyance as he looks down at Kageyama and me. "I did, didn't I?" He repeats.

"..." Kageyama and I avoid complete eye contact in silence.

I know he did, but does he have to emphasize it like that???

"But the English teacher Yoshida-sensei isn't in the staff room, and we need help with English, so if you could just..." I try to persuade him, but he completely disregards my plea.

"Sorry, please come back during business hours. Bye!" He excuses himself by putting on his headphones and ignoring our presence.

Seriously?!

"Dammit, stingy Tsukishima! Stingy-Shima!" I shout, stomping away from the class with Kageyama by my side.

My cell phone rings, and I see a text message from Kenma. I open it and read it.

<You and your team are coming to Tokyo, right?>

I click my tongue. "I have to do something...!" I can't let myself fail.

...

Wait a moment!

I think back to a few days when Natsu called Kimiko. I totally forgot because of Kimiko's confession at the time, but maybe I can ask Kimiko for help later today---

"Hinata! Kageyama!" Yamaguchi calls out to us.

Our heads rise up, hearing our names, and we turn to see Yamaguchi heading to us.

"Ohhh, Yamaguchi!!! Do you want to help us?" I ask.

"Sorry, I suck at English, but if you two really need some help, you can go to the girl who introduced herself as a possible manager, Yachi," Yamaguchi states and points to class 1-5. "She's in that class, and I'm sure she'll be able to help you two," he advises.

That's right!! Class 1-4 and 1-5 are the advanced classes! Yamaguchi is a genius!

Our eyes sparkle. "Thanks!" We shout in gratitude for his suggestion.

"Hey, Yamaguchi, what were you doing out there?" Sakura, a photography club member who takes pictures of us, asks as she comes into our conversation.

"Oh, Sakura! I just told Hinata and Kageyama to go to Yachi for help," Yamaguchi explains with a smile, and Sakura's eyes widen in surprise hearing his answer.

"You mean Yachi from yesterday, right?" Sakura confirms, and he nods his head. "Uh... Maybe I should go check up on them just in case," She tells him and glances at the both of us. "Yachi might get scared of these two."

"Ehhh??? What's that supposed to mean???" I ask, confused and Yamaguchi looks at the both of us.

"Yeah, maybe it's a good idea to go with them," Yamaguchi agrees and waves goodbye to us as he heads to the vending machines to get some drinks before returning to class 1-4.

I shake my head. Forget them. I need as much tutoring as possible!

"Yachi!" I shout as I slide open the door and head towards her, with Kageyama and Sakura following behind me. "I'm Hinata Shoyo from class 1!!!" I happily introduce myself.

Yachi stares at us, entirely overwhelmed by our presence "Organ-trafficking...." she mutters.

Eh? Organ-trafficking? Maybe she misheard me.

"I'm Hinata Shoyo. This is Kageyama and Sakura!" I introduce everyone the second time around.

"Hey," Kageyama simply answer.