11. Got a job?

Kimiko POV

I bite the bottom of my lip as I tightly grip onto my violin case strap.

Right now, I am standing in front of the cafe hesitating whether I should enter or not.

I shouldn't be here. I only came because the man I saw yesterday was too suspicious for me to ignore. I never seen him before but he already knows who I am even though we barely had any interactions together.

I need to know how he knows me. I wouldn't be surprised if the Serizawa family sent him to spy on me but...

I purse my lips. Yet I have a gut feeling that he isn't a part of the Serizawa family. But whoever he is I have to be careful, it wouldn't be good if it was leaked that I ran away---

"Boo~" Someone whispers close to my ear and I immediately flinch then back away.

"Hahahaha," Jun laughs seeing my reaction and I glare at him. "Don't worry Kimiko. I'm not going to harm you or anything."

"Sure you aren't," I frown as I defensively guard myself then blink surprised by his appearance.

???

His black hair was partially slicked back and he was wearing a clean white long sleeve shirt with a suit vest and dressed pants.

So formal...

"Why are you dressed like that?" I ask confused and I take a step back cautious of him.

Truly a suspicious man...

Jun laughs. "I'm a butler so it's nothing out of the ordinary Kimiko. It's just a dress code that I use because if I dress like this it will attract customers," Jun smirks as he pulls on his tie. "Because ladies like hot guys in suits."

I sweatdrop. I admit he's good looking but he's so confident about his looks that it pisses me off. "You're a flirt." I point out and Jun drops his mouth.

"No I'm not!" Jun argues and shows me a necklace that's hidden under his shirt with a ring hanging onto it. "I'm not a flirt, I'm a happy engaged man."

"Eh? Someone is engaged with you?" I blurt out with an exaggerated surprised.

"You can be so mean Kimiko," Jun pouts and takes out his keys to open the door.

I chuckle and enter the cafe.

I watch Jun set up and look around. It wasn't too big of a cafe, but it was quite a big cafe if a single person was really working here. "Does anyone work else here?" I ask.

Jun shrugs. "I do. I became the owner recently but I work here as a way to past by time. I also have some students that work here but they come in whenever they're flexible."

"Work as a way to past by time? What do you then?" I ask curious.

"I'm preparing for law school," Jun grins. "Waiting to hear where I get accepted to."

I stare at him with a deadpanned look. "No really."

"Kimiko you're be quite surprised. I'm actually a pretty intelligent being," Jun shrugs and puts his hand on shoulder. "Well it doesn't matter to me, I want you to work here," Jun smiles.