Harry Potter AU 3

GUYS. IM ALIVE. Jk. I'm dead inside. But basketballs started and I have literally no time anymore. So it's about 1 am as I'm updating this. Sorry I haven't been posting as much.
But, I might end this book soon. I'm running out of ideas, and I might start a new book on Supernatural or even on an anime I watch.

Warning: Foul Language and name calling. Violence.
_____________________________
**(Y/N)s POV**
It's been about a week since Henry was admitted to the hospital wing. The Slytherins haven't bothered me much, just tossing papers at the back of my head during class.

I trudge into potions class, this class being the worst without Henry. I sigh as I take my seat, and about a half hour into class, the doors open, and in hobbles Henry, who looks like he's been kissed by a demeantor. (Did I spell it right???). He limps to his seat, which is next to me, and sends a cheeky grin my way. I blush and face the board, trying to focus on class and not the adorable boy next to me. About 5 minutes later, I get a piece of paper set atop my notebook. I turn towards Henry, but he's facing the board, deep into the lesson.

You still owe me my goodbye kiss :)

I roll my eyes, folding the paper up and putting it aside my note book, and turn towards the lesson. The guys behind me smirk, and scribble down something on a piece of paper, and throw in on my desk. I open it.

Awe. Think he'll save you? If you don't meet me by the Slytherin common room after class, say goodbye to your Prince Charming ;)

I shake my head. The guy that sent this was a year 7, and could easily injure Henry, and I couldn't let that happen. I had to go, no matter how scared I was.

The class seemed to end to quickly, and soon the bell is ringing, signaling that classes were over for the day. I pack my stuff up as slow as I can, the boy who sent the letter had already disappeared. Henry stands beside me.

"Are you all right (Y/N)? You seem off" I nod my head softly. If I told him, he'd try and stop me. And I hate to say it, but I think I've fallen for the Gryffindor, and I wasn't going to let anything happen to him.

"I'm fine" I say, forcing a smile. "I'm just nervous for the OWL exams coming up" I say, and I wasn't exactly lying. Henry nods.

"Well. You can come back to the Gryffindor common room with me and we can study together?" He asks, hope evident in his eyes. I shake my head softly.

"Sorry. I already made plans today. Maybe tomorrow?" I ask, hoping he'd accept. Henry nods his head eagerly.

"Of course!" He says smiling. "Just let me know!" He says, his fave going bright red. Before I have the opportunity to ask why he's blushing, he pecks my lips softly and runs out of the room. My fave goes bright red and I softly chuckle.

As I walk through the halls, I'm suddenly slammed against the wall.

"I thought I told you to meet me?" He growls in my ear. I shiver and shake my head.

"I-I was" I say softly. He chuckles.

"Sure you were whore. You probably were with that Henry kid. Oh the things I'm going to do to him" he cackles. I shake my head, fresh tears streaming down my cheeks.

"D-Don't hurt him" I whimper.

"Awe. Look at that. I think you've fallen for him." I don't say anything, just stare straight ahead, avoiding his eyes. "You have!" He laughs. "Oh this is so good. Just imagine how he's going to feel when he finds out you've been hoeing yourself around with all the other guys at this school". I shake my head, tears streaming down my face. By now, other kids have witnessed the situation, and rather than getting help, they gather around us, chanting and creating a barrier between us and the rest of the world. The man smirks.

"Oh where are my manors. My name is Chase" he says with a smirk. "But you already knew that, didn't you?"

I don't say anything, looking at the crowd of people, silently pleading with someone to get help, or to step in. No one moves. I feel a pressure in my stomach, and feel the sudden urge to puke. I see Chase pulling back his fist, and know that was the cause of it. Then his fist collides with my face, and a metallic taste fills my mouth. Blood. He slams my head against the wall and my vision goes blurry, and I can feel blood seeping out the back of my head. Chase pulls back, suddenly seeing the amount of blood. He shakes his head, looking down at his hands. The crowd breaks away as someone pushes themselves to the front. Henry. As Henry rushes towards me, my vision goes black.
______________________________
Um. Hello. So, yeah. Bye. 🖤🖤🐝