Nightmares

Sorry this is so short, anyway, enjoy, and don't be afraid to request.
_______________________________
(Y/N)'s POV

"Henry" I scream, as I'm being dragged (drug?) away. Two men were grabbing my arms, pulling me a way from Henry, while he just stood there and watched. Tears are streaming down my face as Henry just smiles. Then one of the men pulls out a knife and drives it into my stomach, and then I heard me name being yelled out, over and over again.

"(Y/N)! (Y/N)! Wake up" I hear screaming. I suddenly bolt awake and see my boyfriend, Henry, leaning over me, shaking me.

I look up at him, my eyes wet with tears. He looks down at me and hugs me. I hug him back, and quietly sob into his t-shirt.

"Shhh" he soothes. "It's okay. It's okay. I'm here now" He says as he rubs my back. I grip on to his shirt, holding tight to him.

"Do you want to talk about it?" I nod, and pull back, and look him in the eyes.

"I-It was a nightmare. T-These two guys were dragging me away, and you j-just stood there and laughed" Henry hugs me tighter.

"You know I wouldn't do that. You know I wouldn't be standing there, I would have to be dead for me to stop fighting for you". I shake my head.

"There is no way I would let you die for me. You have to promise you wouldn't die for me." I say, pleading. He shakes his head.

"That's a promise I cannot make. But I can promise to keep you safe." I nod

"As long as you don't die, or get hurt, that works for me"

He nods and hugs me close and lays down, facing me.

"Now let's go back to sleep, alright?" I nod, and slowly drift off to sleep, cuddled next to the boy I love.

_______________________________

Sorry it was so short, I needed to update, and this came to mind. Anyway, please request, it helps me out with ideas.

BUH BYE!!!