Easter

Okay, since Easter is tomorrow (for me at least) I decided to make this , in honors of Easter. So this is a Jared Gilmore oneshot.
_______________________________
**(Y/N)s POV**
It was finally Easter, my favorite holiday of the year. I was with the OUAT crew, for we were filming the past couple of days. I play (Y/C/N) (Your characters name. Make up any part in the show you want. You can take Violets place if you wish) in the show. This year, since I can't make it home in time for the holidays, the crew decided to have a little get together, instead. We did sort of a secret Santa sort of thing. We each pull a name, and make an Easter basket to give to them. Out of sheer luck, I pulled out my Bestfriend and crush, Jared. Of course, knowing him like the back of my hand, I know exactly what to get him, a video game, a hoodie or two, and a lot of sweets. I walk out of my trailer, set on asking Jennifer for a ride to the mall to pick up the items to make the basket. But then I run into someone. Literally.

"Oh hey (Y/N), fancy seeing you here" I hear my Bestfriend say to me. I look up and smile, trying to hide my blush.

"Oh hey Jared, what's up?" He smiles.

"And where do you think your going so late at night?"

"For starters, it's only 6 and secondly, I'm going to get the items for the secret bunny thing." He nods.

"Can I come with you? I need to grab things for my basket aswell" I just nod, knowing he isn't going to be able to find out what I was getting him if he is shopping for his secret gift.

***Time skip to after shopping, and to the gift exchange***

"Alright (Y/N) give your basket to your person" Lana says, sitting on the couch. I nod and stand up, the sheet covering the basket making it hard to pick up. (To clear, the sheet is on so nobody can see what is inside and automatically guess who the basket is for)
I walk over to Jared and set the basket in front of him, softly smiling, and Jennifer claps in the back.

"(Y/S/N) is real!" (Your ship name) she shouts.

I blush and instantly sit back down. Jared stands up, grabbing his sheet covered basket, and sets it down in front of me. I guess I was his person.

After all the baskets are exchanged, we remove the sheets, and Jared gasps.

"You got me (Insert game)! I've wanted this game forever, oh my god (Y/N) your the best!" Jared shouts, hugging the game. I smile, and remove the sheet covering my basket.

The first thing that catches my eye, is the red box, sitting in the center. I pick it up and open it. To see a note.

If you want to see the real gift, look over
~Jared :P
I instantly look over and see Jared looking at me, a light pink on his cheeks as he smiles. Jennifer smiles, and pulls out her phone.

"(Y-Y/N). I um I've liked you for a while now and I wanted to know if you would be my girlfriend?"

I instantly nod, and jump up and hug him.

"Yes, I'll be your girlfriend." He smiles, and leans in to kiss me. I see a flash, but ignore it, taking in the moment with Jared.

A few hours later, the trend "(Y/S/N) has sailed @yourtwittername @jared_gilmore" was number 2 on Twitter. It was the best Easter you could have asked for.

______________________________
I apologize for the late update, I just got my labtop back, and I had to start recording for YouTube and all that stuff. Anyway, Requests are always open, and preferred. Let me know. Bye!!!

~Megan :P