Unexpected

Hello I is not dead.  Personally for my friend IRL.
_________________________
**Jared POV**
It's been almost an hour. Everyone's been staring at me in wonder, why the hell is that boy sitting alone? Did he get stood up? Well to answer the question, I did. Olivia, the girl who was supposed to play my love interest on the show we both star in, stood me up. Of course, the paparazzi will be all over this story by tomorrow and I'll never hear the end of this. I'll never be able to face her again, much less kiss her.

The waiter walks up to my table for the fourth time.

"Sir, are you ready to order yet?" He asks, and once again I shake my head.

"I'm waiting on someone" I insist. I was trying to give Olivia the benefit of the doubt and that traffic was bad. The waiter walks off, clearly not pleased with my wording.

While I'm loathing in self pity, I barely notice the chair across from me slide out, and an attractive girl sits across from me. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining, but I've never seen this girl in my life.

"I'm so sorry I was late babe, traffic was crazy" she smiles. After these words escape her, she mouths Go along with it. I just nod, and it seems as soon as she sits down, everyone's eyes seem to go back to their own tables.

"I'm sorry to intrude on, whatever this is, but it seems your date ditched and you looked uncomfortable so I came in to save the day" she smiles, her smile was mesmerizing. "Oh. I'm Miki. And you are?" She smiles.

"Jared. Nice to meet you" I say, and she sticks out her hand which I shake politely. "So while you're here, want to order anything, since you are technically my date?" I ask, smiling. She nods her head.

"Gosh I am famished. I could eat a cow" she says.

"Well for saving my date, everything's on me" I say. She laughs.

"That's very polite of you" she says.

We continued going on dates for weeks until I finally asked her to be mine, and she agreed. Who knew being stood up would lead the best thing in my life.

_________________________
Sorry this was so short :) but at least it's updated.