Little boy

Okay! So in this one; you and Henry are around 25. Okay? Okay.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
***(Y/N)s POV***

"Come on Stephen" I call to my 4 year old son.

"But mommy! I wanna stay here and pway games with daddy". I look over at my husband, Henry, and he shrugs.

"But you need to take a bath! Don't you have that play date today?" I say, smiling. At the mention of his play date, he launches out of his seat and towards the bathroom, and I laugh, Henry joining in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I picked up Stephen after his play date.

"How was it?" I ask.

"It was alotta fun mommy." He says, and his cheeks turn pink.

"Uh oh. What happened?" He shakes his head.

"Mommy going to be mad at me" I shake my head.

"If you tell me, I won't be mad."

"Well Madeline, she kisseded my cheek. When I left". I smile at the thought.

When we get back to the house, Henry stands outside, and Stephen races out of the car, and hugs him.

"Hi daddy" he says, cutely. Henry smiles, and looks up at me. I smile back.

We all head into the house, and I start making dinner. Henrys arms slide around my waist, and I turn and look at him.

"Thank you (Y/N)" is all he says.

"For what?"

"For giving me the perfect family"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry this is so short. I'm writing this while I'm at a sleepover and I'm the only one awake. .-.  Fun! And my favorite song was playing so, yeah.