Tutoring

This story is actually based on my life XD. I "needed" help in a language class and got my crush to come over and help me study XD. It was awesome!

Anyway in this oneshot, your taking spanish class (sorry if your not or already speak Spanish).

_______________________________
***(Y/N)s POV***

Ugh. I hate spanish class. I can't pass that class if my life depended on it.

I trudge into my Spanish class and sit down at my desk. My teacher Ms.Collins (The name of the {multiple curse words I won't put} that was my actual Spanish teacher.) starts handing out our graded test. When she finishes, I raise my hand.

"Ma'm I never got my test back." She nods her head.

"I know. You need to see me after class" I sigh. Great. Another failed test. My parents were going to kill me.

After class I walk over to her desk.

"You wanted to see me Ms.Collins?" I ask, trying to be polite.

"Yes. Hmm. Your failing my class, I'm giving you a tutor. He's the top student of the class right now. Mills. I need you over here." Great. Tutored by the school nerd.

"Yes, Ms.Collins?" A rather good looking boy appears next to me.

"I need you to tutor (L/N) here. She's not doing to well in my class." He nods his head.

"Alright." He turns to me. "Bien. así se reúnen el martes"

"What?" He just laughs.

"I'll see you Tuesday."

"Bien. ¿Puedo ver tu teléfono muy rápido"

" I think you said you need to use my phone?" He nods his head.

"Wow. You are smarter than I imagined." I shake my head and hand him my phone, and a few seconds later his phone rings in his pocket.

"There. Now you have my number and I have yours. See you tomorrow at the library". He says as he grabs his bags and leaves the class.

***Time skip to tutoring***

"¿Domed esta?"

"Vamos a la cafeteria?" Mills shakes his head.

"No. It's. Voy a la biblioteca" I nod, writing it down in my notebook.

"Ugh. It's hopeless. I'll never learn Spanish"

"Su tan lindo cuando su enojado"
(Your so cute when your mad)
"What? I don't understand."

"Te amo tanto que sabes"
(I love you a lot)
"Seriously. I don't speak Spanish. What are you saying?"

"pudiera decir nada en este momento y que volvería a entender.
(I could say anything I want right now and you wouldn't understand)
Muy hermoso y me encanta tu sonrisa, tus ojos , y todo sobre usted" (your very beautiful and i love your laugh, your eyes, and everything about you).

"You better not be saying anything bad about me Mills."

"Me llamo Henry" I just laugh.

"Alright Henry. Well I have something to ask you"

"Alright. Swing at me"

"How do you say I love you, in Spanish?"

"Why would you like to know"

"Because there is this guy I like and he speaks Spanish and I would like to tell him."

"Oh. It's. Te amo. And tell me. Who is this guy you like". Her cheeks turn red and she leans close into me and whispers.

"Te amo"

_______________________________
Sorry if any of that is incorrect! I was using google translate for a lot of it. Hey! Cut me some slack, I barley passed Spanish 1 with a B. My teacher hates me and yeah. But story time! We have a Spanish teacher at my school, Ms.Fonseka (aka Ms.Fonsatan) and she's not my Spanish teacher. I have dreaded Collins as my teacher. Anyway, I'm walking to my 2nd period class, and I see Ms.Fonsatan and I try to be polite and say "Good morning Ms.Fonseka" and she turns around and glares at me and says "you didn't use Spanish. I'm taking 10% off of your final grade" and I go "But ma'm I'm not in your class." Then she says "well I'll tell your teacher to then" and she walked away. She doesn't even know who my teacher was. And don't get me started on Collins. God. I almost got suspended from her class because I don't have the accent when speaking and she would scold me on it and I would say "sorry, I'm white. I don't have the accent". And she wouldn't accept an essay I did because I used "to advanced Spanish" when I used words from the next chapter .-.  That's not even the worst. I don't want to get into it or else I'll brake everything. Anyway. Thanks for reading!!!