Forgetting Part 1

Hey guys, So just going to say, this might be sad, so be prepared.

BTW: In this, they are about 18-19.
And what's written in italics is you, but not in a "solid form" I guess you can say

_____________________________

**(Y/N)s POV**

I can't believe him. This is the third time this week he has come home completely drunk. I think as Henry, my what used to be loving boyfriend, stumbles into our shared apartment once again drunk out of his own mind. He has been going out with his friends, and getting drunk, and we have been getting into huge fights. He just doesn't want to stop. He doesn't care.

He says he drinks because of me, he says he hates me, and I know he does, because drunk minds speak sober thoughts. So I was ready to leave, I had all my stuff packed up, waiting in my car across the street, parked at the local bakery my friend owns. We can't park in front of the building. I know, stupid rules.

The door opens, signaling Henry is home, and I stand up from my spot in the couch. He looks over at me.

"W-Where are you going? All dressed up like that at t-this time. P-Probably to cheat on me huh?" He slurs. I take a deep breath in.

"I'm leaving Henry".

"W-Where are you going then? W-With another guy huh?"

"I'm going to stay with my parents for a bit. We're done Henry, I can't stand your drunken behavior". When I say this, he sobers up a bit.

"W-Wait. You can't be serious, you won't leave" He says.

I walk around him, and out to the hallway, towards the elevator, since we were o the 5th floor of the building. Henry follows me.

"You can't leave me" He says, starting to cry. I just sigh and step into the elevator. Henry tries to get there before the doors close but he is to late, so he does what any reasonable person would do, he sprints down the stairs.

I reach the first floor, and exit the elevator, walking out the front door, getting weird looks from the people working there.

As I walk out the door, Henry runs from the stairs, towards me, grabbing both my shoulders harshly, making me gave him.

"Please don't leave me" He cries, clutching onto my shoulder tightly. "You can't leave me".

"Henry" I shove him off of me. "Stop, go back to your house. Go home". He looks at me, and growing angry he glares at me as I step into the sidewalk.

"Fine" He roars. "I hope you get hit by a car! I hate you!" He shouts. still glaring at me. I don't know if it's him or the alcohol still in his system talking. I sigh and walk across the crosswalk, when I see two bright headlights, and then I'm in immense pain. Henry, instantly regretful, runs over to me, and sits down next to me.

"O-Oh my god. (Y/N). I-I didn't mean it. Oh my god" He pulls out his phone and dials 911. I don't hear much more. Fading in and out of consciousness, I catch little phrases.

"It was a hit and run...."

"There's blood everywhere...."

"Corner of 5th and Maple"

"Henry" I croak.

"Yes, Yes baby?" He says, looking at me softly crying.

"Henry D-do you really hate me?" I ask. He shakes his head.

"I-I could never hate you" he says, crying. That's all I hear before I loose consciousness.

**Time skip to the hospital**
Beep Beep Beep Beep. That's all I hear.

I groan and sit up, but then look behind me to realize that I wasn't

I groan and sit up, but then look behind me to realize that I wasn't. I was confused, but continued to stand up. When I finally stood, I look down, and saw my sleeping figure, then realized I was having an out of body experience. It was horrible. I hear the door open, and turn and look, to see Henry walk in the room.

"Hi (Y/N)" he says, his voice cracking at the end of the sentence. "I-O came to visit. I-It's been 4 months now. The doctors say you should wake up any thine now" he says as a tear rolls down his cheek. "I-I know that I haven't been the best boyfriend, but I'll be better when you get up, I promise. I-I stopped drinking. It's been 4 months since my last sip of alcohol. And I'll give it up forever, if only you'll forgive me. If only you'll come back to me" he says as he finally breaks down, sobbing with his head down by my waist. A tear goes down my cheek, and I feel a pull towards my body, and I let it pull me, knowing it will bring me back to Henry.

*Back to normal*
Beep Beep Beep Beep is all I hear as I open my eyes. I groan at the bright lights, and try to cover my eyes. I try to cover my eyes, but I feel a weight on my right arm. I turn and look to see a brunet laying on my arm, his eyes red and puffy, like he had been crying. Why would he be crying? And where was I? As I try to move my arm, he groans and slowly sits up, looking at me.

"(Y/N)" He yells, hugging me, and softly crying. I flinch at his touch, slightly in pain, slightly concerned on not knowing him. He pulls back and looks at my confused look.

"What's wrong?" He asks, slightly concerned.

"Who are you?" I all I ask.

_______________________________
Alright well that is done. Anyway guys, requests are open, as always and thanks for reading my story!!!!!