Truth or Dare

This takes place during season 4

*(Y/N)'s POV*

After everything that has happened, it was nice to have a day to unwind and have a relax
day with everyone I care about. It was nice. While we were arguing about what we were going to play, Henry finally came up with a good idea.

"How about a game of truth or dare?" We all nod and decide to play. We all sit in a circle, and start the game.

"Regina, truth or dare" Emma asks, daringly.

"I'm no coward (mama ain't raised no coward) so I'll do a dare". Emma just smiles.

"I dare you to eat a full jar of peanut butter".

Emma says smiling. Regina laughs and grabs the jar and a spoon, but Emma shakes her head.

"Without any silver wear, with your hands".

Regina's eyes widen, but she obliged, and reaches into the jar, beginning to eat the peanut butter, straight out of the jar. We all laugh, never imagining the scene that would unfold right I from of us.

After that, it's Regina's turn. She turns towards Belle.

"Belle, truth or dare".

"Well since I'm scared of you, truth".

"What's your honest opinion on Rumple?" (Rumple isn't here)

Emma gasps.

"Regina, you don't just go around asking people what they think about their husbands, that's bad". Belle just looks at Emma.

"Not it's alright Emma. She was curious. Rumple used to be an amazing man. I loved him dearly. Then (the fire nation attacked?) the darkness hit. He changed. But I still love him dearly".

Henry looks at me, and wraps him arm around my shoulders. Even though we're best friends, I've always liked him. We then continue the game.

Belle looks at me and Henry.

"(Y/N). Truth or dare?" I gulp.

"D-Dare" I knew if I said truth, she'd make me say I liked Henry.

"I dare you to kiss Henry". My eyes widen, and Henry's do as well. I look over at him. He smiles.

"Well a dares a dare right?" And with that said HE kissed ME. After all that happened (yeah, Emma recorded it) Emma breaks us apart.

"Enough kids. You're young." Hook looks at her.

"Let the kiddies have there fun." He then proceeded to pull her into a kiss. We all "awwww" and then continue the game.

"Hook, truth or dare" He smiles,

"Give me the hardest dare you've got Laddie."I smile 

"I dare you to go swim with the crocodile in the lake" (I know there isn't one. Just bare with me). Hook pales, and stands up. Him and Emma then proceed to leave. Then Regina speaks up.

"Alright everyone, it's time to go home. (Y/N) your staying the night. I already spoke to your mom."

Belle smiles "keeps and eye on those frisky children."

And that was one of the best nights of my life.

Hey guys. Sorry this took so long. I've been super busy with school. But anyway. Please request! I need ideas. Okay.

BUH BYE💫🦄🐧🦄