Haryy Potter AU 2

Here it is! Sorry it has been a while! I've been super busy- and recently- got yelled at by my coach for not being at practices because of homework. So yeah.

______________________________
**(Y/N)'s POV**

As I get ready for the game, my roommates are giggling.
"Did you hear about the new Gryffindor" one says with a chuckle. I'm instantly hooked in their conversation, knowing exactly who they're talking about.

"Yeah- apparently he's already shown interest in a girl. She's supposed to show up to his game tonight" she says with a chuckle. I softly smile, and continue getting ready. Both girls turns and look at me.

"Why are you getting ready?" The brunette- Jade asks. I smile.

"I'm going to the game" I say with a small smile. She laughs.

"(Y/N? Going to a game?" She says laughing. I smile. Everyone knew how anti social I was.

"Yeah. I was asked to attend" this pikes Jade's attention.

"Who asked you?" She asks, an amused expression on her face. I smirk.

"Oh no one. Just Henry" I say with a smile. They stare at me in confusion. 

"Who's henry?" I guess they didn't know his name.

"Oh. He's a Gryffindor. He's new as well" I say, as I finish getting ready, and casually walk out of our room, heading towards the stadium.

As soon as I arrive, Henry's already pulled me into a hug.

"(Y/N!) I didn't think you were actually coming!" He says with a huge smile. I softly laugh.

"I told you I was. I never go back on my word" I say with a laugh. His cheeks heat up.

"Then can you make me a deal?" He asks. I softly laugh.

"Sure henry"

"If I catch the golden snitch- you have to give me something" he says with a chuckle. I new catching the snitch was almost impossible.

"Sure Henry. But good luck- you're going to need it" I say with a chuckle.

"Luck? I've got the prettiest girl in the world cheering me on. I don't need luck" he says, winking at me, and I see almost all the girls in the stands glaring at me. I smile and kiss Henry's cheek.

"Good luck" I say with a smile, and I go and take my seat in the stands. There is -of course- the speech on sportsmanship and how it won't be tolerated to see someone being a bad sport. After the shaking of hands, the game begins. Henry looks over at me from his broom- and winks, as he zooms off after the golden snitch.

"Go Henry!" I shout, and I know he heard me, from the chuckle he admits while in air. The seeker from the other team- a Slytherin- winks at me. It's the guy from earlier. I panic. Isn't he in trouble? Henry seems to notice this, and his speed increases- nearing the snitch.

He's actually going to catch it.

Henry reached his hand out, but is knocked off of his broom, and is falling.

"Henry!" I shout. The Slytherin seeker is smirking in triumph- as he sees Henry fall 30 feet. Henry lands, and you can hear the cracking. I instantly run from the stands, and out onto the field towards Henry. He looks over at me, as I approach him. He's got a grin on his face.

The Gryffindor team lands, and instantly run towards Henry, surrounding me and him, everyone mumbling. They look at Henry, and he smiles, opening his hand.

He caught the snitch.

The team erupts in cheers. A few teachers flood the field, as the Slytherin team lands. One teacher meals near Henry, slowly helping him to his feet.

"Can anyone help him to the nurse?" The teacher asks. I step forward and wrap Henrys arm over my shoulder, putting most of his weight on me. As we limp towards the nurses office, as the teachers take action against the Slytherins. We eventually reach the nurses office, no words exchanged between me and Henry. We get him rested on a bed, as he is given medicine to help his leg that is apparently broken.

"Does it hurt?" I ask Henry softly. He shakes his head.

"Not really. It's just sore" he says with a chuckle. I sigh.

"Why didn't you pay more attention?" I ask angered. He was injured. He smiles.

"I needed to catch the snitch. You told me you'd give me something if I did. And I caught it. So now I think I get my prize" he says with a smile. I smile.

"And what was it that you wanted?" I ask softly. He chuckles and curls his finger in a come hither motion. I walk closer to him, and he smiles.

"I want a kiss" he says with a smirk, and my cheeks turn pink.

"W-What do you mean?" I ask softly. He smirks.

"Awe. Are you embarrassed?" He asks with a chuckle, but sits up quickly, pecking my lips quickly.

"There, now we both got what we wanted he says, laying back down. My cheeks turn red.

"Henry! You sneaky bastard" I say with a chuckle he smiles.

"Hey- that's not nice" he pouts. I chuckle.

"Awe I'm sorry" I say softly. The nurse walks in.

"I'm sorry to say, but visiting hours are over. You can come in tomorrow
Me.(L/N)" she says with a smile. I nod and stand up.

"Awe. Don't I get a goodbye kiss?" Henry asks- pouting. I shake my head.

"When you're up and walking- come find me- then we'll see" I say with a smile, as I walk out and walk to my room.

______________________________
XD Yeah.