Do it for Youtube.

So. Um. Hi? How are y'all doing? It's been a while. But I'm back.
Happy Thanksgiving!! (Since that's when I updated this part.)
Key:
(Y/Y/N): Your YouTube name

_____________________________
**(Y/N)s POV**

"Okay guys" I say, whispering into my camera. "Today, by popular demand, I'm going to do the 'kiss a stranger' challenge where I have to go up to a random stranger and kiss them and record their reactions. If I'm being honest, I'm terrified" I say with a lopsided smile. "But let's do this." I say with a chuckle.

A man walks down the street, and looks at me, a huge grin breaking out on his face.

"No way! You're (Y/Y/N)" he says, almost yelling. I grin sheepishly.

"I guess I am" I say with a smirk as I lean in and kiss him. When I pull back, his mouth is hung open in a state of shock and he looks at me...... then passes out. I softly chuckle.

"Sorry" I say softly. I look at the man as he opens his eyes, and stand up, face red, and he sprints away, embarrassed as I chuckle.

This goes on all day, with me randomly kissing both boys and girls for my video, when I decide the next one is my last. And I needed to make it special. A boy, brown hair, walks down the street awkwardly, almost as if he was lost. I smirk. He was going to be the last victim. I walk up nonchalantly to him. And kiss him with a force.

He seems to tense up at first, but then closes his eyes and wraps his arms around me, kissing back. I smile and pull back.

"Hi! I know you don't know me but that was for a YouTube video." I say. He smirks.

"You're (Y/N) (L/N) he says chuckling. I frown.

"How do you know that?" I say, worryingly. I never told my true name online.

"I'm Henry. Henry Mills. And (Y/N), I have a message from your parents. Your real parents. We need to talk" he says smiling.

______________________________
Sorry it's short. I'm still working on requests sent in, part 5 to the zombie AU, and basketball with my classes.