Who is she????

Requested by @fairytale_daydreams
__________________________

*(Y/N) POV*
"You know, why is it so hot" I groan, looking at my best friend Jared. He just chuckles.

"Because it's summer?" He says in more if a question format, keeping that evil smirk on his face. He was planning something in his evil head of his, and I doubt it would be good on my part.

"Why don't we head to the kitchen and get some ice-cream?" He suggests. "We got your favorite". Jared was my best friend, so he knew me better than I knew myself. I nod and stand up, and head downstairs towards The kitchen, Jared following right behind me.

I head into the kitchen, and Jared smiles. "You wouldn't happen to have your phone on you, would you?" He asks. I shake my head.

"No. I left it on your bed upstairs" I say chuckling. "Why?"

"I was just wondering, since you almost never go anywhere without it". I just nod my head.

"Yeah, well we're going right back upstairs after this so I decided to leave it" I tease.

"Good" he says, that evil smirk returning to his face.

"Why are you smil-" I'm cut off as he picks me up bridal style, holding one arm under my legs and the other behind my back. "Jared- what on earth are you doing?" I shriek.

He opens the back door and starts heading towards the pool. That's when I realize....

"Jared- no please." I say, begging him. "Please don't- Jared I can't swim!" I shout the last part as he throws me into the water.

I knew I could swim, but Jared doesn't, and I'm going to make him think I'm drowning so he'll jump after me.

I thrash my arms around, barely keeping my head afloat. Jared panics and jumps in after me, wrapping his arms across my abdomen and pulling me towards the shallow end. By now we were both soaked to the bone. Jared pulls us both out of the water and looks at me.

"Are you okay? I didnt know you couldn't swim! I'm sorry, why didn't you tell me earlier?" He asks, shaking his head. I just laugh.

"I can swim. But I had to get payback for you throwing me in the pool" I tease. He just shakes his head.

"Just, please don't do that again" he begs, and I nod my head.

"Then don't throw me in the pool again. My clothes are soaked, and I don't have anything to change into" I sigh.

"You can wear some of mine" he says smiling. I nod my head. I loved wearing his clothes, especially since they smelt so much like him. We both head into the house and upstairs, and he tosses me his Star-Wars shirt and a pair of sweats.

"You know where the bathroom is" he nods towards the bathroom. I nod and walk towards the bathroom, taking off my soaking clothes and slipping on his. The shirt went down to mid-thigh, so it was long enough and to hot with the sweats, so I decided to go without them. Besides, Jared is my best friend (not for long sweetheart), so it shouldn't matter.

I walk back into Jared's room and his jaw drops.

"Um- the-the sweats?" He asks, looking at me strangely.

"To hot. You don't mind, do you?" He shakes his head.

"No no- you should feel comfortable here" he says, gulping. I smile and jump on his bed, a smile on my face.

"So what are we doing now?" I ask. He smiles and hands me a game controller.

"What we normally do" he says.

After a few hours of gaming, Jared decided he needed a drink, so he gets up and leaves to the kitchen. I lay out on his bed, a smile on my face as I wait for him to come back.

*Jared's POV*
She didn't wear the sweats. She looks amazing. No makeup, natural hair, and in my shirt. I wish she was like that all the time. As I'm walking back into the room, I notice laying on my bed, her eyes closed. She must have fallen asleep. I smile and pull out my phone, taking a quick picture of her while she's asleep. I decided to post it on my Instagram.

My future girlfriend

Was what I put the caption as. I didn't tag her, hoping she'd see it later, and not be woken up by the sound. But my phone went off. People questioning me, Jennifer and Collin congratulating me, but then girls threatening her. I knew this was going to happen with the girls, but (Y/N) didn't care. She didn't listen to them, and neither will I. I was to caught up in my phone, until I got the comment.

(Y/N) commented on your post:
"you forgot to ask me you silly goose"

I look up and notice she is sitting up on the bed, looking at me expectantly.

"Well then?" She asks. I chuckle.

"Well, will you be my girlfriend?" I ask.

"Duh, of course" she chuckles. "I've been waiting for you to ask me forever" she teases. I smile, and update my post.

She is my girlfriend now.

Is the new caption.

__________________________