Care to explain??

This was requested by marierosarius
I need something happy to write after my last one shot so decided to write this!  Hope you like. Sorry I'm not writing the lemon though.

____________________________

**(Y/N)' POV**

I stare up at the ceiling- a soft smile on my face. I look over at the sleeping Henry, and softly brush the hair off of his face. It had been one crazy night. Henry slowly stirs and wakes up, a gentle smile on his face.

"Well good morning princess" he says softly. I smirk.

"Good morning sleeping beauty" I say, a soft laugh on my face. He sits up, pulling me into a quick kiss before sliding on his pants. I go to stand up, but end up falling back on the bed. I was so sore.

"Henry!" I say looking at so said boy.

"Hey" he chuckles. "I went easy on you last night" he says with a wink. I roll my eyes.

"Just help me up you goober" I say with a giggle. After awkwardly putting our clothes back on, we hobble down the stairs, and down to the kitchen, ready for breakfast.

"Well good morning you too" Regina says with a smirk. I softly smile.

"Good morning Ms.Mayor" I say softly. I felt awkward around her. She sits down, and motions for us to take the other two chairs.

"We need to have a talk" she says, a frown evident on her face. Henry gulps, and sits down, and I quickly follow his lead. Regina clears her throat.

"Now. Emma, Hook and I, were all awoken by your 'escapade' last night" my eyes widen. "Now- this wouldn't be a problem if you weren't underage" Regina says. I look at Henry. "Now. I trust you took precautions to avoid pregnancy?" She asks. Henry and I quickly nod our heads. We had taken every precaution known. She smiles. "Good. That's one thing. Second. No more" she says. Henry nods his head solemnly.

"I understand" he says softly. Regina nods.

"Good- then were all clear." She says as she stands up, and walks out of the room. I turn and look at Henry.

"That was the most embarrassing ever" I say softly. He laughs.

"Yeah it was".

"Oh yeah (Y/N)" Regina calls. "I'd cover up those hickeys on your neck before your dad gets here" she says, and my face turns red.

"I told you no marks Henry" I say. He chuckles.

"What?" He says sheepishly.

_____________________________
Sorry it's an short, I didn't really know how to end it or what else to put :)