Daring

In this story, your an FBI agent. Yep. Your a badass.
_______________________________
*****(Y/N)s POV****
"Agent (L/N). Your going to be sent on a mission to find the culprit behind the kidnapping of the little girls in (random location) ." I nod my head at my boss. "But that's not it. I know you can do this alone, but I'm sending you in with agent Mills, since you both are top class, and I know you can complete it together." I groan in protest. I can't stand being paired up with anyone. Especially Mills. I can't stand that kid. He's so annoying and selfish and handsome.

Speak of the devil and he will appear, as Mills walks into the conference room. He looks around.

"Chief? You said you needed to speak with me?" He looks towards me and groans. "Why are you here" he says.

"You and agent (L/N) are to be paired together with a new assignment. You are to figure out who is behind the kidnappings in (random location) ." Mills looks over at me.

"You can't be serious. I can't work with her."

"Sorry agent. She's the only one that is suitable for this assignment. I inwardly groan. Great. The last mission we were on didn't end well. That mission is the reason we hate each other.

"You will be leaving tomorrow at 7:00 am sharp. Please be on time and packed. You are excused" chief says as he leaves. I look over at Mills. And walk out of the conference room, towards my dorm. I storm in and pull out a small suitcase, putting clothes, and some spy gear into it and zipping it shut tightly. I lay down, attempting to sleep for a few hours.

*Time skip to arrival in wherever the place is*

We eventually arrive, and and put into a luxury hotel. Thank god, I don't think I could do a cheap hotel.

We head up to our room, when a horrific observation washes over me. There's only one bed. So we're going to have to share. Mills has the same idea as me and turns and looks at me.

"There's only one bed. We're going to have to share." I groan knowingly. I set my bag down, and flop on the bed. Mills joins me.

"We start tracking the man tomorrow. Today, were supposed to settle in." Suddenly there's a knock at the door, I stand up and answer it. It's a hotel worker. He's holding a gift basket for, I'm assuming, us.

"Hello Mr. And Mrs. Mills. I was sent to give you this gift basket from the hotel. Congrats on your marriage. I hope your honeymoon here is wonderful." My face goes bright red.

"T-Thank you" I stutter out as I take the gift basket and close the door. I turn and face Mills, and he looks at me.

"What's the gift basket for?" I sigh.

"Well, apparently, to everyone, were married, and here on our honeymoon."

Henry looks at me eyes wide. "Were married?" I set the basket down and shake my head.

"Just focus on the mission. So there's a man, kidnapping girls my age, so we know what that means. I'm going undercover as bait." Mills shakes his head.

"You can't do that. You could be killed! I'm not letting you!" I look at him.

"Since when have you cared! You left me to die the last time we worked together! You couldn't even stay because you were worried about yourself! Why is now any different!" I yell.

He strides up to me, and captures my lips in a kiss. I stand there shocked. He pulls back and stares at me.

"That's why now is different. I can't let you risk yourself." I looks up at him.

"I'm going to do this, and you'll be there to save me if anything goes wrong." He nods.

"Then good. Let's get some sleep and set out tomorrow"

**Time skip to morning**
God I hate this dress I think to myself as I tug down my dress. I was wearing a revealing dress that showed off my curves perfectly, and I was stumbling around drunk, with a man holding on to my shoulders.

"Let's go babe, I've got something to show ya" he says, leading me to the back alleyway. I knew this is where I was heading.

When we get there, he slams me into the wall.

"Listen, I know who you are sweetie, I ain't being tricked by some agents." He says as he pulls out a knife. "Where's your partner?" I shake my head.

"I don't have a partner. I prefer to work solo." He just smiles and looks around.

"You ain't gonna get me." He spins me around, putting the knife to my throat and looks around the ally. "I know you're out there. And unless you wan' your princess 'ere to become a shish kabob, you'll come out and drop your weapons." I look around. Praying that Mills won't do it. But, out of the corner of my eye, I see a shadow moving, and it's Mills. He drops his gun and turns and faces us.

"I did it. Now let her go" he says. The man shakes his head.

"No can do boy. You both have seen my face. I'm afraid I'm going to have to kill you both.  Mills just smiles.

"I knew you were going to say that" as he says this, the man lets go of me, and stammers back, like he had been shot. Mills grabs my hand, and takes me under an overhang.

"Are you alright" he asks, worryingly.

"I'm fine," I start, then I feel a stinging sensation in my shoulder, and turn to look and see that I've been shot.

Mills doesn't say anything as he start to bandage it up.

"There! Good as new" I smile.

"What happened?"

"I knew something bad was going to happen, and so I called for back up. Agent Swan was up of the building and sniped the guy before he could hurt you." I smile.

"Thanks Mills" he coughs.

"Henry, my name is Henry" I smile.

"And I'm (Y/N)"

"So uh, (Y/N), can I take you out sometime?" I smile.

"I would love that"

_______________________________
Hey guys, so, if you haven't noticed already, since it's summer, I'm going to try and update everyday! Yay I guess. Anyway, bye.