It started with something small

This was requested by FangirlForever673 thanks for requesting! Hope it's good! Oh this is a Jared Gilmore imagine

----------------------------------------------
**(Y/N)s POV**
We had just finished filming the lasted episode in season 6. Oh, by we, I mean the cast of Once Upon A Time. And before you ask, yes I am part of the show. I do play a character, but the thing is, Jared Gilmore is supposed to play my love interest, Henry, however, I haven't even met the kid yet. I was walking through the trailers, eyes locked on my phone, scrolling through Twitter, since I now am an actress, I have gained plenty of more followers, and haters.

As I'm walking, I bump in to someone. Literally. And I fall to the ground.

The person instantly puts out a hand.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry I didn't see where I was walking" I look up and see a pretty good looking guy standing in front of me.

"No, sorry, I was the one not paying attention. Sorry" I say.

I grab his hand and stand up. He looks at me and smiles.

"And, I hate to ask, but what are you doing here?" He asks.

"Oh, sorry, I just finished my scene, I'm the new girl, (Y/C/N)." The boy smiles

"Oh, your supposed to be my live interest, huh?" He smiles. "Oh by the way I'm" He pauses "Gilmore, Jared Gilmore" I softly smile.

"Nice to meet you, Mr.Gilmore"

"Maybe you should let me have your phone number, so you know, we can rehearse lines sometime" He winks. I just laugh. I hand him my phone, and his phone songs, signaling he had texted himself my number. He hands my back my phone and I see how he put his contact name.

Jared the hottie :P

----------------------------------------------
Sorry it's so short, I'm running on like 2 hours of sleep. Stupid Bio teacher giving hours of homework.
Anyway requests are open anytime. Even at 1 am.