That's your dad?!! Part 1

**(Y/N)s POV**

Man, I can't believe my dad made me move to Storybrook. I was having an amazing time in California, with my friends, but no I just had to move here, in the middle of no where. And there's like, nobody my age here. Great. What a lovely summer this is going to be.

Then I hear laughter, and see a boy leave a, what seems to look like a restaurant, with his mom. He looks around and we lock eyes. His mom looks and waves at me, in a polite manner. The boy walks over to me and smiles. 

"Hi. I'm Henry. I've never seen you around here. Are you new?" He asks in a voice laced with kindness. I just smile. 

"Hi I'm (Y/N) and yes, I did just move here. My dad wanted me to see him for a little while since I'm always with my mom" I say. Henry smiles. 

"If you want, I can show you around the town, get to know each other a little better."

"Yeah, I think I'd like that. Thanks Henry". Then his mom walks up. 

"Hi I'm Emma Swan, I'm Henry's mother". I smile.

"Nice to meet you Mrs.Swan." 

"Well (Y/N)" Henry buts in "how about I meet you back here in an hour and show you around the town. Would that work?" I smile. 

"Yeah that would be perfect thanks so much Henry" I say. Henry leaves, waving as he goes, and I smile. Well I made a friend.

*Time Skip: To the tour* 

When Henry finishes showing me the town, I feel like I know him very well, and he knows me. 

"That was a lot of fun". I laugh

"Yeah we should definitely hang out more often, you seem really cool" Henry says. I start to laugh, but my phone cuts me off. 

"Hold on its my dad"

The phone call

"Hi dad what's up" 

"(Y/N) I need you home. Can you come home please" he asks. 

"Yeah dad, can I bring a friend for you to meet" I ask hoping he'd agree to the arrangements. 
He sighs 

"Yes that's fine, just get home quickly" He then proceeds to hang up.

Back to normal 

"Hey Henry, that was my dad calling. He wants me home. Your welcome to come however". 

"Oh great, I'm meeting the father, get the first aid kit ready" He says smiling. I just laugh. 

"Let's go" I say grabbing his hand and pulling him forward towards my house".
When we get inside, I call out, "Dad I'm home" he comes out.  

"Hello Henry". He says. Henry looks at me shocked. 

"Captain Hook is your DAD!" He shouts.