What he shouldn't tell her

*Celestia*
I flop down on the bed immun room. Knowing that I am giggling a bit hysterically, but I think it is the held back nerves escaping. Am I going crazy here or had Ben just flirted with me ? But he couldn't be, he is married and he always looks so lovingly at his wife.

But maybe he was just one of those men who always comes off a bit flirtatious, I am pretty sure he didn't mean anything bad by it. After all I am not the kind of woman men like him would look at and definitely not one they would consider cheating with, if he would with any.

I had been a bit overwhelmed by finding him in the kitchen. If I have to be totally honest, I have a hard enough time handling being around Tom all the time. This is why I have spent most of my time in my room so far. I just have to get used to being in his presence ... to acclimate so to speak.

Not that Tom is anything but sweet and welcoming, but he is just so darn handsome and everything he does somehow seems sexy as hell. I just need to get used to that. As for now I am kind of afraid I will blurt out something inappropriate.

Felicity on the other hand I haven't seen much. The few moments I have talked to her she has been nice enough, but she also seems a bit distant and cold towards me, making me feel a bit like I am some pet she tolerates being here.

But I kind of understand. I mean it has to be very weird for her to have the woman who is accidentally impregnated with her fiance living in the house, even though I am quite sure Felicity doesn't see me as any kind of threat.

*Tom*
I have just closed the door after Ben has left, and get the thought that I will go check on Celestia, to make sure that big fool hadn't scared her too much with his dumb flirting. She still seems very shy and a bit uncomfortable around me, so Ben might have been a bit too much for her comfort.

But at least Ben's comments had told me that I am not crazy to find her attractive, as my good friend clearly found her alluring too. It is not only how she looks but in a way it feels like every movement she makes oozes warmth and sensuality.

I walk up to her room and knock on the door, her smooth and rather sexy voice sounds from inside, making me wonder if she can make anything sound like a naughty invitation without making an effort. "Come on in".

"Hi Celestia, sweetie. I just wanted to excuse Ben's behavior. He can come off a bit overwhelming. That's just his way". I stop in the doorway smiling at her.

She looks up from the book in front of her. She is lying on her stomach reading in it. She smiles back at me warmly. "You don't have to apologize, Tom. I know he didn't mean anything bad by it ...it is quite alright".

"Oh, but he did mean it ... it was just inappropriate as he is married". I say with a smirk. I am wondering if women like Felicity have told her so many times that she is not attractive, that she has started to believe it.

She blushes crimson, propping herself up on her elbows in a way that, clearly unknown to her, pushes her breasts together. It makes it very hard for me to keep my eyes on her face, as I unintentionally get some very naughty ideas about what that cleavage could be used for.

She shakes her head vigorously, which makes her breasts jiggle and I forget everything about manners, staring at them, totally mesmerized. "Of course he didn't, someone like him would never find me attractive. You don't need to say that to be sweet".

"Someone like him ? What is that ? A man with eyes in his head ? Why shouldn't he find you attractive ?" I know that I am kind of walking on thin ice now, I shouldn't have this conversation with her.

She rolls her eyes at me and I get a sudden urge to slap that sexy round ass, as it sticks up from the bed teasing me, clad in tight curve hugging leggings, and tell her to behave. Where the devil did that come from ?

"Someone handsome and famous with lines of skinny beautiful women begging for his attention". She sighs.

"Most men actually prefer women to have female shapes, you know, and you also have a pretty face and a very beautiful smile, so again, why shouldn't he find you attractive ? I know I do". I say with a wink, and then I Force myself to turn and hurry out.

I shake my head as I walk back downstairs, and kick myself mentally. Why on earth would I tell her that I find her attractive ? If Felicity finds out, she would most definitely demand that Celestia moves out immediately.

Well I do not think Celestia will tell Felicity and I most definitely won't tell her. She mostly talks about herself anyway, when she has the time to sit down and talk with me that is.

Right now he better get going, I have a meeting with my publicist Lukas in half an hour to explain everything to him and talk about what we should go public with. How we are going to explain the situation to the public.

*Celestia*
I sit up on the bed, instantly realizing that my tank top has slipped and I have been giving Tom quite a view of my cleavage. Oh God, I tell myself, that had been where his eyes went all the time.

And had he seriously just said that he finds me attractive ? Maybe he was just talking about my breasts ? I am kind of used to men responding to those, even maling rather rude suggestions. Often making me feel like I am nothing more than boobs.

I am starting to kind of regret saying yes to this.