Private celebration

*Celestia*
  The limousine pulls up to the entrance of the hotel, and Tom gently squeezes my hand, his eyes crinkling with a smile. "Are you ready to head in, Celestia ?"

I nod, feeling the weight of the evening's excitement and my swollen feet begging for relief. Tom must sense my discomfort, as he tenderly guides me out of the limousine, his strong arm wrapped around my waist for support.

As we enter the lavish hotel lobby, the warm, golden light washes over us, making me feel instantly at ease. Tom leads me towards the elevator, pressing the button and waiting patiently as the doors slide open. Once we are inside, he wraps his arm around me again, providing comfort and stability as we ascend to our suite.

Upon reaching our suite, Tom opens the door, and I instantly see that a footbath sits in front of the plush sofa, steam rising from the warm water. Tom helps me to the sofa, ensuring I am comfortable before he starts to unzip my dress.

"Tom, what's all this?" I ask, gesturing towards the footbath.

"I knew you would be tired after tonight, especially with the twins". He replies, a caring smile on his lips. "I wanted to make sure you were as comfortable as possible".

He carefully lifts me out of my dress and guides my feet into the warm, soothing water. I sigh in relief as the heat eases the aches in my swollen feet. Tom kneels beside me, gently massaging my feet, which only deepens my relaxation.

As he rubs my feet, I can't help but feel a pang of sadness. "I'm really going to miss New York, Tom. I have never been here before, and I have always wanted to see more of the city, but we're leaving tomorrow...".

Tom looks up at me, his eyes filled with understanding. "Actually, Celestia, I have arranged for us to stay an extra day to do some sightseeing. I know how much you have wanted to experience New York, and I want to make sure we have the chance to explore it together".

My heart swells with happiness and gratitude, and I lean down to kiss him gently on the forehead. "Thank you, Tom. You always know how to make me feel loved and cared for".

*Tom*
I smile at her, my heart swelling with love. "It's my pleasure, Celestia. You deserve all the love and care in the world".

Once I have finished massaging her feet, I carefully dry them off with a warm towel. Celestia then insists on helping me undress, her delicate hands unbuttoning my shirt and sliding it off my shoulders. We exchange tender smiles as she helps me out of the rest of my clothes.

With both of us now in our underwear, we make our way to the bathroom to brush our teeth. Standing side by side at the sink, we share playful glances and soft laughter as we go through this nightly ritual. The simple, intimate moments like these are what I treasure most.

As we finish brushing our teeth, Celestia rinses her toothbrush before gently bumping her hip against mine. "You missed a spot". She says teasingly, pointing at the corner of my mouth.

I chuckle and wipe away the remaining toothpaste, grateful for her playful nature that always brings lightness to even the most mundane moments. "Thanks for the heads up, love".

We return to the bedroom, hand in hand, ready to settle in for the night. As we crawl into the plush bed, Celestia snuggles into my embrace, her head resting on my chest. I wrap my arm around her, feeling the warmth and love that radiates between us.

"So ... Are you tired ?" She asks, turning in my arms, looking up at me.

"Well, it has been a long day ...". I say, biting my lip.

She runs a hand up my chest, giving me a sexy look. "I thought we could celebrate some more ... just you and me".

Suddenly I do not feel the least tired. "My kind of celebration".

  She leans in, nibbling along my collarbone, and my hands slips behind her, unclasping her bra, releasing her magnificent breasts.

"Mmmm...". She moans softly as they bounce free. My tongue laps over one nipple, flicking it with slow precision until it hardens beneath my touch.

Her fingers on one hand slip through my hair, pulling lightly while her other hand slides down into my boxers to grip my cock. I moan loudly when she takes hold of my shaft, stroking me slowly, letting out soft sighs every time I rub across the sensitive palm of her hand. The sensations are too much for me... I thrust upwards into her hand, buckling slightly under the pleasure.

She looks up at me from where her face is buried in my neck, breathing deeply and moaning sensually each time I flick a finger or thumb across her nipples.

"My turn to make you feel all relaxed and pampered". She mumbles.

Then she moves slowly down, sliding my boxers down and out of the way, so that she can take all of me inside her mouth, swirling her tongue around my tip before sliding further down to taste allow me.

Her eyes meet mine briefly then slide closed again as she deep-throats me. It feels amazing; she knows exactly how far to go without going too far... and right now there is no such thing.

Her lips close tightly around the base of my dick, holding onto me firmly as she begins bobbing her head up and down. My hips move forward automatically, grinding myself into her throat, wanting more but knowing this will have to be too quick if I am not careful.

A low groan escapes her as she pulls off suddenly, gasping for air and looking up at me with wide, pleading eyes. "Please". She begs breathlessly, reaching out for me. "Make love to me".

I smile and reach down, pull her panties off, then I lift her easily, settling her atop me, sliding into her wet heat. My hands roam freely over her body, touching everything I can get my hands on. Her skin is silky smooth, her tits round and firm. They generously spill over my hand when I squeeze them, her nipples hard and begging for attention.

I kiss her passionately as we rock together, feeling our bodies fit perfectly against each other's. Nothing will  stop us from making sure every inch of each other has been kissed, licked, sucked and fondled thoroughly by the end of the night.

"You're incredible". I whisper hoarsely between kisses. "And you know just how to please me... but I want to show you pleasure too".

She grins wickedly, and let herself fall back down on the bed, moving her legs apart to give me access to her most intimate parts. I move between her tighs, staying up on my knees. Pulling her closer to me and sliding back inside her velvety heat, I'm soon pumping away like mad, driving myself deeper into her hot depths than ever before. She lets out an involuntary gasp as I hit bottom, rocking back and forth inside of her, fucking her sweet pussy until neither of us can stand any longer.

We collapse, spent and sated, lying side by side, naked and sweaty, kissing tenderly.

"That is what I call a celebration". She grins.

I pull the cover over us. "You are my favorite prize to win".

She giggles softly, snuggling closer.

"Goodnight, Celestia". I whisper, pressing a gentle kiss to the top of her head.

"Goodnight, Tom". She murmurs, her voice drowsy and content.

As we drift off to sleep, I can't help but feel grateful for the life we have built together. Even in the bustling city of New York, our love continues to grow stronger, and I'm excited for the new adventures that await us tomorrow.