Sweetness and pleasure

*Celestia*
As I enter our home, Tom senses something is wrong and comes over to me. His face wears a concerned look, and I can feel his warmth lingering around me. But I can't help the wave of frustration that washes over me when he asks about my day.

"Paparazzis," I reply, still fuming over the unwanted attention. "So it isn't good, not in the end at least."

Tom's eyes reflect a hint of guilt. I know he has no control over the paparazzis, but the attention I am getting starts to feel overwhelming.

"I am so sorry, Celestia," he says. "I truly wish I could stop that from ever happening, that I could...".

Before he can finish his sentence, I cut him off gently. "Tom, you can't control everything. I don't blame you at all".

I can sense his relief as he lets out a sigh of gratitude. "Let me guess, they were asking about the court case and Felicity's claims". He says wearily.

I nod. "Yes". I begin, "and it's so frustrating. How can they even consider that her claims could be true ?"

Tom's face contorts in anger. "It's insane". He says. "You are carrying those babies, they cake from your egg. Felicity is just lashing out because she is bitter and jealous".

I know he is right, but it doesn't stop the fear and anxiety I feel in my heart. "I know that, but it doesn't make it any easier. The thought of losing the twins is unbearable. They are my whole world, even now before they are even born".

Tom takes me into his arms, and I can feel the love and support he has for me enveloping me. He always makes me feel better. "I promise you, darling, we won't let that happen. We will continue to fight for our family, no matter what".

Holding him tightly, I know that he is right.

As we continue to hold each other, the sound of rain starts tapping against the windows fills the room. Tom pulls me closer, and we both let out a deep sigh.

"I know things have been tough lately". He says, breaking the silence. "But we will get through it. We always do".

I nod my head, feeling a small glimmer of hope ignite inside me. "I know". I say. "It's just hard to see a way out sometimes".

Tom squeezes my hand reassuringly. "I get it". He says. "But we have to stay strong. For us, for our family".

His words are like a balm to my wounded soul, and I feel myself starting to relax into his embrace. For a moment, everything fades away... the paparazzi, the court case, the constant pressure of living in the public eye. All that matters is Tom, his warm strength anchoring me in the present moment.

We decide to snuggle up under a blanket on the couch and share a pizza while we watch a movie. It is nice to just relax for a while, and not think about anything serious.

As the movie comes to an end, I turn and looks into Tom's blue eyes. "Take me to bed".

*Tom*
How can I deny her that ? I mean not that I want to, I love being intimate with her, I adore making love to her, and no less now when her belly and boobs are growing from the pregnancy, to me she is only more sexy.

Swiping her into my arms I carry her to the bedroom, and swiftly undress the both of us. Admiring her luscious and curvy body, I can't help but smile. "You are so sexy darling".

She smiles back at me, making me lean down to kiss her passionately. Her soft lips press against mine, and I savor the sensation of them moving slowly along my own. Our tongues dance together, exploring one another's mouths.

My hands run across her bare skin, caressing every inch of her body. She moans softly as I move my mouth lower, kissing and licking her neck, then further down to her collarbone.