Dancing and wedding night

*Tom*
The sun is setting, casting a warm glow over the garden as Celestia and I dance to a soft melody. Her radiant smile lights up her face, and I can't help but think how lucky I am to have her as my wife. The gentle breeze rustles the leaves around us, creating a magical atmosphere for our wedding party.

I twirl her over the dance floor that has been laid out on the grass, loving the way she giggles and smiles, and the way she feels in my arms. My wife... I like the sound of that.

"You know, it's so sweet of your mother to stay with Mia and Lily tonight". Celestia whispers, her eyes shining with gratitude. "It means the world to me to be able to enjoy our wedding night without worrying about the twins".

I pull her closer and press a tender kiss on her forehead. "I know, love. She adores them as much as we do, and I trust her completely with them".

"Me too, after all, she raised you". She says lovingly, making my heart swell with love.

As the music fades, it's time for Celestia to throw her bouquet. We gather everyone around, and I watch as she stands with her back to the crowd, a playful grin on her face.

Some of the younger women are pushing and calling for her to throw it their way, being cheated on by the men. Everyone seems to be having a great time.

With a wink for me and a swift movement, she tosses the bouquet over her shoulder, and it soars through the air.

To our surprise, Danny makes a leap forward and catches the bouquet with a triumphant cheer. The crowd erupts into laughter and applause, and I can't help but chuckle at the unexpected twist.

As the excitement dies down, I scoop Celestia into my arms, bridal style, and carry her towards the house. "Alright, everyone," I announce jokingly, "time to go home. Get out ! We have had our fun, but now it's time for us to enjoy the rest of the night alone."

Our guests laugh and begin to disperse, wishing us well as we head inside, ready to start our new life together as a family. The love in Celestia's eyes makes me feel like the luckiest man alive.

*Celestia*
The warm glow of the setting sun surrounds us as Tom carries me bridal style towards the house. I can't help but marvel at the love that radiates from him, and my heart swells with happiness.

Once we are inside, Tom gently eases me onto the bed and carefully helps me out of my wedding dress. I feel a surge of love and gratitude for this tender moment, and as I watch him, I realize that everything in my life feels perfect now that I can call myself his wife.

With a loving smile, I reach out and help Tom remove his tuxedo, our eyes locked as we share this intimate moment. As the last piece of clothing falls to the floor, he pulls me close and presses his lips to mine in a passionate kiss that leaves me breathless.

"You are the most beautiful woman in the world, Celestia," he whispers against my lips. "I can't wait for us to give Mia and Lily a brother or sister."

My heart flutters at his words, and I can't help but feel a mixture of excitement and joy at the thought of expanding our family. Tom's love and support have given me the strength to face any challenge, and I know that together, we will create a wonderful life for our children.

As we embrace and tumble down on the bed I can't help but being excited for the rest of the night, we will most definitely make an effort in the making of another baby department.

With a naughty grin, he rolls me on my back and starts kissing down over my body.

I moan at the sensation of his hot mouth on my skin and. His hands travel down my body, caressing my curves as he moves lower and lower. He is taking his time, worshiping my body, as he would call it.

Looking up at me with a wicked grin, he continues his journey down my body, leaving a trail of kisses as he moves lower.

I eagerly spread my legs for him, welcoming him.

His warm breath wafts against my core, and I bite my lip as I feel his tongue press against my entrance. He licks me slowly, his eyes locked on mine as he teases me with his tongue.

"T-Tom..." I moan as my pussy clenches around his tongue. My body feels like it's on fire as he drives me wild with his lips and tongue.

"Tom..." I whisper as I feel his tongue move against my clit. His name seems the only sound I am capable of producing.

A wave of pleasure surges through my body, and I grasp his hair as he devours me. He sucks on my clit, flicking it with his tongue before sliding a finger inside me. I gasp at the sudden intrusion, and my pussy clenches around his finger as he pushes deeper.

He knows me so well, knows my body well and the fire within me builds rapidly.

My eyes roll back as he brings me close to the edge, and I squeeze my thighs around his head as I reach my peak. My body shakes with ecstasy, and I cry out his name as my climax rocks through me.

"So beautiful". He murmurs as he presses kisses against my belly. "I love watching you come undone".

He crawls slowly up my body like a sexy predator, and I pull him down for a long kiss. Our tongues entwine, and I can taste myself on his lips as he kisses me passionately.

"You taste delicious". He whispers softly, his voice dripping with passion.

I giggle at his words, his words making me blush. "Okay".

"It's a compliment". He adds as he brushes the hair from my face. There is nothing but love and desire in his eyes.

"Thank you". I say softly as I look up at him. "I love you".

He smiles and leans down to kiss me again. "I love you too".

I run my fingers through his hair and then move my hand to his cheek, brushing my thumb over his lips.

"What do you want ?" I ask, and his eyes widen slightly.

"I want you". He replies. "I always want you".

He leans in to kiss me again, and I wrap my arms around him. I can feel his hard cock against my thigh, and I move slightly, trying to align him with my still heated center.

"Please..." I whisper as I feel the tip of his cock against my folds. "I want you so much".

He pushes inside me, and I let out a deep moan as he fills me completely. His thick cock stretches me wide, and I cry out as he begins to move. Slowly teasingly, driving me to distraction with his sweet torture.

I cling to him, my nails digging into his skin as he starts to move faster. He always seems to know just what I need, or maybe it is just that we need the same.

He drives into me harder and faster, his body slamming against mine. I can hear his deep grunts as he thrusts inside me, and I feel the fire building within me once again.

I cry out as he hits my g-spot, and I dig my nails into his shoulders. His body is pure muscle, and I can feel the strength as he moves above me. He has always been able to bring me to a new level of pleasure, and I know that tonight will be no exception.

As he thrusts deeper into me, I can feel my release building, and I arch my back as it hits me. My pussy clamps down on his cock, and I can hear his deep moans as he comes deep inside me.

He collapses, trying not to put his full weight on me. His breathing comes out in little huffs as he mumbles. "Pretty sure we just made a baby".

I laugh as he rolls down beside me, rolling on my side, to look at him. "You have no way of knowing that".

"I know". He chuckles and pulls me into his embrace. "But it feels so heavenly that we must have created life".

Afterwards, we lay in each other's arms, our bodies still connected. We talk about the future, and I can see the happiness in his eyes. I do hope he is right and a new baby will soon be on its way.