Their love

*Celestia*
Tom and I sit on the living room couch, our bodies close together, still trying to process our conversation about Felicity, his evil ex. The thought of her attempting to take our twins away sends a shiver down my spine. We're both in this together, and we're determined to fight her every step of the way.

As I glance at Tom, I notice the worry etched on his face. I reach out and gently place my hand on his thigh, hoping to offer some comfort. He looks at me, his eyes searching mine for reassurance.

"Tom, we'll get through this together". I say softly, my voice unwavering. "We will protect our babies from Felicity, no matter what".

His eyes soften, and he nods, placing his hand over mine. "I know, Celestia. I just hate that she's trying to disrupt our lives like this".

I lean my head on his shoulder, and he wraps his arm around me. We sit in silence for a moment, just absorbing each other's presence and taking comfort in our unity.

Abruptly, I feel a sudden kick from one of the twins, and I can't help but let out a small gasp. Tom immediately sits up straighter, concern written all over his face.

"Are you okay ?" He asks, his hand moving to rest on my belly.

I nod, smiling. "Yes, it's just the babies kicking. They have been quite active lately".

Tom's face lights up at the mention of our twins, and he slides his hand over my belly, feeling their movements. "Hey there, little ones". He murmurs lovingly. "Daddy's here, and I promise we'll always be together".

The sincerity in his voice and the love radiating from him bring tears to my eyes. I know that Tom will do everything in his power to keep our family safe.

He leans in and kisses me gently, our lips meeting in a tender embrace. The kiss is filled with promise, commitment, and an unbreakable bond that will carry us through the challenges ahead.

As we pull away, our eyes lock, and I know that together, we can face anything. Felicity may try to tear us apart, but our love for each other and our unborn children will always be stronger.

Tom notices the slight wince on my face as I shift my weight on the couch. He knows that carrying twins has taken a toll on my body, especially my swollen feet and lower legs.

"Come on, Celestia. Let's get you into bed and give those legs a break". He suggests, concern lacing his voice.

I nod, grateful for his care and attentiveness. He stands up and offers his hand, helping me rise from the couch. We walk slowly to the bedroom, his arm wrapped protectively around my waist. Once we reach the bedroom, Tom gently guides me to sit on the edge of the bed.

"Let me take care of you". He says softly, pulling a nearby chair closer and sitting down in front of me.

I watch as Tom carefully removes my socks, his fingers tender and attentive as he sets them aside. He lifts my left foot onto his lap and begins massaging my arch and heel, working his way up to my calf. The pressure is just right, alleviating the aches that have accumulated throughout the day.

I let out a contented sigh, feeling the tension in my muscles dissipate under his skilled hands. Tom then switches to my right foot, repeating the process with the same gentle care. His eyes remain focused on his task, determined to help me find relief from the swelling.

As the massage continues, I can't help but be overcome with gratitude for the unwavering support Tom is now showing. His dedication to our family, his willingness to fight Felicity, and now this simple act of care show just how much he loves me and our unborn children.