Wedding bliss

5 months later
*Tom*
I finish adjusting my dark blue suit, taking a deep breath as I prepare myself for the big day ahead. It's our wedding day and the twins' christening, and I can feel the nervous excitement bubbling within me. Before heading out to the garden, I take a moment to make sure everything is in order for the ceremony.

As I step outside, I am greeted by the beautiful sight of the garden, adorned with flowers and decorations. Ben, my best man today, approaches me with a reassuring smile. "Everything's set up and ready to go, Tom. It's going to be a perfect day".

"Thanks, Ben. I couldn't do this without you". I reply, feeling some of the tension ease from my shoulders.

With a pat on the back, Ben leaves me to carry out some final preparations, and I make my way back inside the house. As I enter the living room, I find my mother, Rose, dressing Lily in her delicate christening gown. The sight makes my heart swell with love.

"Hey, Mom". I say. "Do you need a hand with that ?"

Mom beams at me, her eyes twinkling. "Of course, Tom. Can you hold Lily while I adjust her gown ?"

I carefully take Lily into my arms, and she reaches up to grab at my suit. I smile down at her, marveling at how much she and Mia have grown despite their premature birth. Rose finishes adjusting Lily's gown, and I can't help but let out a soft chuckle. "She looks perfect, Mom, they both do."

My mother looks at me with pride and love in her eyes. "You look very handsome, Tom. I am so proud of you."

"Thanks, Mom," I reply, my voice filled with emotion.

Just then, my sister, Emily, enters the room, her smile brightening the space. "Everything's ready in the garden, and Celestia looks absolutely stunning," she reports, her eyes sparkling with excitement.

I nod, feeling more certain than ever. "I can't wait to see her. Let's get this day started."

As we gather together for a family hug, I can't help but think of the challenges we have faced in the last year. It's been a rollercoaster, but we've come out stronger for it.

I step outside into the garden, the sun shining brightly overhead. The scent of freshly cut grass and blooming flowers surrounds me, and I can't help but feel a sense of peace. Our guests have already started arriving, and I greet them with a warm smile.

Little Flora, the flower girl, approaches me, looking adorable in her dress. "You look very pretty, Flora," I tell her, and her face lights up with joy.

I shake hands with the priest, thanking him for being part of our special day, and then make my way to the altar. As I stand there, eagerly awaiting Celestia's arrival, I feel a sense of calm wash over me.

With Felicity now in a mental institution and our family safe, I focus on the present. Today, we celebrate not just our love, but the love we have for our precious twin daughters.

*Celestia*
I sit in front of the mirror, my heart pounding with excitement as I watch my dear friend Danny put the finishing touches on my hair. Today is truly a magical day, one I have looked forward to for a Long time... Our wedding and the christening of our twin daughters, Mia and Lily.

  "Thank you, Danny". I say, admiring his work. "It looks wonderful".

Danny smiles warmly at me. "You look stunning, Celestia. Tom won't be able to take his eyes off you".

I can't help but blush at his words. Just then, there is a knock at the door, and Alan steps into the room. "It's time". He says with a gentle smile.

As we step outside, the sun shines down on the beautiful garden Rose has prepared for our special day. Alan places a gentle kiss on my cheek and tells me. "You look absolutely beautiful, Celestia".

"Thank you, Alan". I reply, feeling truly grateful for his support and friendship. As I have no contact with my father, Alan will walk me down the aisle.

Emily, carrying Lily, Rose, with Mia onmher arm and Danny, my special Mr bridesmaid, head down the aisle first, followed by Ben, who will serve as Tom's best man.

Little Flora, the flower girl today, walks in front of me, spreading flowers along the path with a joyous smile.

With Alan by my side, I take a deep breath and begin walking down the aisle. My heart swells with love and happiness as I catch a glimpse of Tom, waiting for me with a smile that lights up his entire face. In this moment, I know that we have overcome the challenges that once threatened our happiness.

As I reach the altar and take Tom's hand, I can't help but think of our beautiful family.. the love we share and the life we are building together. Today, we not only celebrate our love for each other but also the love we have for our precious twin daughters, Mia and Lily.

As I stand at the altar, hand in hand with Tom, I can see the love in his eyes. The officiant begins the ceremony, speaking of the sacred union we are about to enter and the deep bond we share. Our friends and family look on, their faces filled with joy and anticipation.

The time comes for us to exchange our vows, and Tom goes first. His voice is strong, full of emotion as he speaks from his heart.

"Celestia, from the moment I met you, I knew you were the one, even if it took me time to admit it. You have brought love, light, and happiness into my life in ways I never thought possible. I promise to cherish you, to support you in all your endeavors, and to always be there for you. I will laugh with you in times of joy, and comfort you in times of sorrow. Together, we will create a beautiful life, filled with love, adventure, and endless possibilities. I am honored to call you my wife and to share this journey with you". Tom says softly.

Tears well up in my eyes as I listen to Tom's heartfelt words. As I prepare to recite my own vows, I take a deep breath and speak with all the love I carry in my heart.

"Tom, you have shown me the true meaning of love and partnership. Your unwavering support and devotion have given me strength and courage, and I am forever grateful for the life we have built together. I promise to be your confidant, your ally, and your best friend. I will love you without reservation and stand by your side through all of life's challenges and triumphs. Together, we will nurture our family, create a home filled with love and laughter, and continue to grow as individuals and as a couple. I am truly blessed to call you my husband and to walk this path with you". I tell him.

Tom's beautiful eyes are suspiciously shiny as he smiles at me, mouthing 'I love you'.

We exchange rings, symbols of our eternal love and commitment to one another. The officiant pronounces us husband and wife, and Tom pulls me into a tender and passionate kiss. Cheers erupt from our friends and family as we seal our vows with this loving gesture.

As we turn to face our loved ones, Mia and Lily are gently carried forward by Emily and Rose for their christening. The priest recites a blessing, and the congregation watches with love and anticipation. With a soft smile, he dips his hand into the holy water, preparing for the sacred ritual that will welcome our precious daughters into our faith.

As the priest gently pours the water over Mia's head, she remains calm and peaceful, her eyes wide with curiosity. Amidst the serene atmosphere, we are reminded of the beautiful new chapter in our lives that we are beginning... not only as husband and wife but also as parents to our precious twin daughters.

Next, it's Lily's turn. As the water is gently poured over her head, her expression shifts from surprise to indignation. With an impressive set of lungs, she wails like an angry siren, her protest echoing throughout the garden. The congregation can't help but burst into laughter at her spirited display, and even the priest chuckles as he continues the blessing.

Despite Lily's unexpected outburst, the ceremony remains a heartfelt and unforgettable moment for us all. The love and joy we share as a family and with our friends radiate throughout the entire celebration. As husband and wife and as parents, we embrace the love and laughter that life brings, cherishing every moment together, even the unexpected ones.

With love in our hearts and hope for the future, we take our first steps together as a married couple, ready to embark on the wonderful journey that lies ahead.