Doing what they shouldn't

*Tom*
I know it is wrong, I mean officially I am still dating Felicity, but now after coming to terms with my feelings, deciding it is Celestia I want to be with, I can't help but sneak kisses and touches every time I get a chance. And when Felicity is out, well ... It tends to get heated.

  I have just gotten back from the gym and am walking into the front hall. I am considering grabbing some food before heading off to the shower. When suddenly there she is standing in front of me smiling as usual. She looks stunning today wearing a tight black t-shirt that hugs her body tightly and showed off all of those sexy curves along with her growing belly.

She then takes one step forward and wraps her arms around mine pulling herself close until our lips meet softly. Our tongues dance together briefly while she holds onto me tightly with both arms keeping us locked in place against each other's bodies. Then finally letting go, she gives me another smile before turning towards the stairs so that I can follow her upstairs without having to break away first.

As soon as we reach the top floor, I grab her hand again and lead her straight to her bedroom where we begin making out passionately right by the door. We quickly make it to the bed though and fall backwards rolling over until we end up lying side-by-side facing each other. The feeling of being pressed up against her feels amazing!

"Mmm you're even more beautiful than yesterday". I tell her, giving her a soft kiss on the cheek. "You look incredible".

Celestia giggles playfully at this remark and leans closer pressing her chest up against mine.

We continue kissing for what seems like forever; neither of us wanting to stop or let go. Eventually however, I break free looking deep into her eyes and say: "Can't wait anymore?"

"Me neither". With a grin on her face, Celestia nods enthusiastically. It has never been like this with Felicity.

"Then take your clothes off". I command in a teasing tone, wiggling my eyebrows.

Celestia smiles happily and starts unbuttoning her shirt revealing her large breasts covered in pink lace lingerie. Her nipples are already hard poking through the fabric causing them to poke out further exposing their dark tips. Slowly she removes her shirt allowing me to see everything. Once it is out of the way, she reaches behind her back and undoes the clasp on her bra, letting it fall showing her bare tits bouncing freely. My dick begins stirring immediately and grows harder seeing how hot she looks.

She continues removing her skirt next sliding her panties off along with it. Now completely naked, she lays down beside me staring into my eyes lustfully.

Without hesitation, I pull her into an embrace and start kissing her deeply once more. After several minutes, we come back up for air panting heavily.

I lean in slowly moving my tongue across her neck tasting the saltiness of her sweat mixed with her sweet scent. This causes her to shudder lightly and moan quietly. Smiling seductively, I move my mouth lower, licking her left breast before going back to work on her right. Moving up to her nipple, I suckle gently while massaging her other breast.

Once done, I shift positions laying flat on my back. She crawls over me straddling me sitting upright and placing her hands on either side of me. With a mischievous smile, she places her pussy directly above my cock which is already rock hard waiting patiently to enter her. Gently rocking forwards and back, she slides down inch by slow inch until eventually bottomed out inside of her.

As if reading my mind, she says "It's about damn time! I missed you ... and your dick ... all day".

Her words cause me to chuckle, not used to hearing such vulgar language coming out of her mouth. But I guess it makes sense since we aren't supposed to be doing this.

We just stay there for a while enjoying the sensation of being connected intimately. Eventually, I reach up, taking her hips in my hands guiding her up and down. I watch intently as she rides me, her big breasts bouncing sexily.

"Fuck yeah baby!" I shout out loud, even surprising myself.

Celestia giggles at this and keeps riding faster and harder. Soon, we are both moaning loudly, trying to hold back our orgasmic cries. Just as I feel like I'm gonna cum, Celestia pulls out, leaving me feeling frustrated and disappointed.

  "What are you doing ?" I ask her breathlessly.

  She gets on all fours, pushing her glorious ass in the air, wiggling it. "Wanting some diversity and some fun... come get me".

I laugh out loud saying "Well, when you ask so nicely".

She turns her head watching me kneeling on the bed behind her and spreading her legs wide apart. The view is so damned sexy I fear I will cum on the spot.

Without hesitating, I slide back inside of her warm wetness filling her up completely. Damn! She feels glorious.

I take it slow at first, leaning down to pepper kisses along her spine, running her sexy ass, and just enjoying the vision of my cock sliding in and out of her wetness.

But her moans and the way she pushes back on me, like she can't get me deep enough spurs me on, making me go faster and harder. Soon I am fucking her with a gusto, pulling her down on me with my hands on her hips.

We fuck furiously for what seems like hours but eventually I have to give into pleasure, letting it sweep me away.. She collapses on the bed and me beside her.

"Damn...you're good." I compliment her, smiling tiredly.

Celestia laughs playfully "Thanks... so are you".