Feeling humiliated

2 weeks later
*Celestia*
I am alone in the house. It is a Friday evening, and Felicity is gone for the weekend with a work thing. Tom has gone out for dinner with some friends, saying they would probably stop by the pub after and not to expect him before late. I totally get him needing a night out to relax.

After reading in my room for a while, I go downstairs to get a cup of tea. As I have the whole house to myself I do not think about putting on a robe. I just do what I would do in my own home and walk down in the kitchen wearing panties and a tank top. I mean I will be back in my room long before Tom comes back.

I still don't know what to do with my life. I like living with Tom, even though it has the downside that I, unintendedly, fall more and more in love with him each day. I also have to admit that I do not like Felicity. She seems so cold and distant and frankly the way she talks to Tom annoys me. I am starting to think that Danny is right about her, but of course, that was none of my business.

Even worse for me, she also came with snide remarks and hurtful hints when Tom isn't there or his mind is elsewhere occupied.

Lately I have felt a tension grow in the house and Tom has seemed to get more and more wound up, looking like he is about to explode or something. I do hope that him being out tonight will let him relax. That he just needs some time with his friends.

I have turned on the radio, dancing along to the music as I wait for the water to boil, swaying my hips to the rhythm.

Then I suddenly hear a sound behind me and turn around to see Tom stand in the doorway. His eyes are blown wide as he is staring at me, his nostrils are flaring slightly.

I blush. "Oh hi Tom, I thought you wouldn't be home until late".

"Well I wasn't really in the mood to go out anyways, and now I am kind of happy I came home early". His tongue is darting out, running over his bottom lip.

I feel my breath getting stuck in my throat as I look at him. The way he looks at me is almost feral and I can't help but think how sexy he looks.

*Tom*
Actually it isn't the whole truth I told her, I had gone to a local bar with Ben and a couple of other friends. Then on my way to the bathroom I had heard my name whispered and I had stopped, realizing it was a couple of Felicity's friends and they were quite drunk.

"God Felicity is so lucky. I mean look at him, he is so absolutely sexy. I wouldn't mind waking up next to that every morning". One of them said,

"Oh handsome he is and sexy too". The other one giggled. "But do you know what Felicity told me the other day at lunch ?"

"No, tell me, please tell me, is it juicy". The first one had asked.

I had suddenly got a feeling that I didn't want to hear this, but I hadn't been able to make myself leave.

The other one whispered so loud everyone near them, including me, could easily hear it. "He can't get it up anymore". She nodded knowingly. "Yup who would have thought, but she said it was really pathetic".

It felt like a knife in my heart, yeah I know that I have a problem, but the fact that she had told her friends and called me pathetic, it really hurt a lot. The last two weeks I haven't been able to get a full erection and hold it. We have tried a couple of times and well I get an erection. But then she says something or rolls her eyes or well I get this feeling that she just wants it over with and it just goes limp. After that it will only get like half stiff no matter how much I try, even the time I talked Felicity into trying, nothing worked.

And I just hadn't felt like staying at the bar, knowing there would be temptations, not that I can't go without sex for two weeks. I have gone without for much longer when away filming before. But this is different, I am not away, and emerged in a role, no I am at home seeing her every bloody day, feeling very useless by now and wondering what is wrong. And this was just the last straw.

On top of that I have Celestia in the house, wreaking havoc on my body and hormones. It is not that she really does anything, I have never felt like she is coming on to me in any way, but my body reacts to her nonetheless.

And apparently she hadn't expected me home, as I have just walked in on her giving Shakira a run for her money moving those sexy hips and ass to 'Hips don't lie', wearing only black lace panties and a white tank top which is very snug over her chest.

"I am sorry I didn't put on a robe. I didn't expect you to come home". She looks at me, looking a bit shy. Her eyes cast down.

I feel my blood rush through me, hot and burning, carrying explicit thoughts with it, sending them through my body, making me all hot and flustered. I am not drunk, but I am not completely sober either. I have had enough to pull down some inhibitions.

Right now I know only one thing ... I want her so badly. I need her so much and by God I am going to have my way with her, unless she objects, knowing very well how wrong it is. But I just can't resist any longer, I need so badly to feel loved, to feel worth something, to prove myself.

"Oh but darling, no need to worry. I am not complaining". I say softly. "But I am afraid that I am going to remove the rest of your clothes in just a second, if you have any objections you better speak up now.

She just stares at me, her eyes almost black as she catches her breath, her voice slightly shaking. "And what when you have removed my clothes ?"

"Then I am going to make passionate love to you until you beg me to stop". I answer honestly, taking the chance by telling her, hoping she feels at least somewhat like me.

She just stares at me, her mouth slightly open, her eyes burning and so are her cheeks. I am pretty sure she wants me just as badly as I want her.