Choices and gozongas

* Celestia*
"So he wants you to live in his house and work for him ? Like you get to see that gorgeous man with morning hair and have a chance to accidentally walk in on him showering. Why on earth haven't you said yes already ?" Danny looks at me.

I sigh and roll my eyes. It is so typical of Danny. "Because I think about other things besides the possibility of ogling at Tom".

"Well it is hard thinking about other things, I mean he is just that sexy right ? Did you meet the bitch fiance this time ?" Danny looks at me with a very innocent smile.

I think about the very beautiful blonde woman. She had seemed a bit distant but not unfriendly. "Yes, I did meet Felicity and she was actually very nice to me".

"Bah, that is nothing but an act. She should really be an actress. If you decide to say yes, you need to watch out for her sweetie". He says, looking sure he is right. "That kitty has claws".

I look at him disapprovingly, I don't want to jump the gun here, especially not based on rumors or jealousy. "Maybe she really is nice. I mean why would Tom be with her if she wasn't".

"He is a man, she is very beautiful and Tom might not know the truth. He is so sweet himself, he might be easy to fool. She probably pulled out all the charms till she had him hooked". Danny shrugs.

I can't help but chuckle. "You have high regards for a man you have never met. But you really think I should say yes ? Should I do this ?"

"Yeah, I mean Why not ? You would get money and you get more time to find out what you want. If you don't feel ready to be a mother, you can always let them adopt". He says.

I am just  thinking that he might be right, but then Danny adds. "And who knows, maybe you can snatch that handsome man from her bitchy claws like a real life romance novel and you can have happily ever after with your little baby".

"Oh yeah that is plausible, have you seen me ? I am not exactly Mr Hiddles's type". I say, shaking my head while giggling.

Danny rolls his eyes at me. "You don't know that, maybe he actually has good taste deep down and prefers a real woman to a stick figure".

"Have you seen his fiancee ? She is like five inches taller than me and we probably weigh about the same, if not less, not to talk about the women he dated before her". No, a man like Tom would never find someone like me attractive.

"I guess there is no point arguing then". Danny says with a grin. "So are you going to say yes or not ?".

I sigh again. "No, I really think it is a bad idea. I don't want to get involved with Tom's family drama ... I fear I will end up the loser if I say yes".

Danny looks at me, like he can see right through me. "Please, tell me how that doesn't sound fun. You will have a chance to flirt with him and you might even get to catch him naked. And you can buy whatever maternity clothes you want without having to worry about your budget. And of course you can stay here if you want to, I would love to have you around, but honestly his offer is Way better than my couch".

I sigh again. "Ok fine, I will think about it".

Danny smiles and looks satisfied. "Thank god you have not completely lost your mind".

4 days later:
*Tom*
"Wow that is a crazy story Tom. I don't really know whether to congratulate you or say that I am sorry". My best friend Ben looks at me over the kitchen counter.

I shrug, still not really knowing how to feel about all this myself. "Well, I don't really know myself. It hasn't totally sunk in yet I think".

"But I am mostly shocked that you got Felicity to let her move in here with you. I mean she is usually quite jealous and possessive isn't she, doesn't she feel threatened at all ?" Ben asks. I know he never much liked Felicity.

I shake my head, a small smile tugging at my lip. "She doesn't see Celestia as a threat. I think she has concluded that she is not my kind of woman and therefore not a danger".

"Oh so what does she look like then ? Fat ? Ugly ? Bearded ? Is she here ? Can I see her ?" Ben looks around curiously.

I can't help but chuckle. "Not here in the kitchen Ben, I am not hiding her. But yes she moved in yesterday. And well, it is a no to all of the above, but she is petite and quite curvy. Felicity calls her chubby and plain ... but most men wouldn't agree with her ... view on that".

"Petite and curvy sounds tantalizing". Ben grins.

"And speaking of the tantalizing devil". I say as I hear a door close upstairs and small bare feet on the stairs.

She stops at the kitchen door when she sees us and I instantly flash her a friendly smile. "Celestia, come say hello to my best friend Ben".

"Uh hi Ben, very nice to meet you". She sends him one of her sweet shy smiles. I already know those very well.

Ben gets off his chair and takes her hand, kissing it softly. "And so very nice to meet you Celestia. What a beautiful and unique name by the way".

"Thank you. I am just going to grab some water and go back upstairs, is that okay ?" She blushes and pulls her hand from Ben's grasp, looking nervously at me.

I smile again and open the fridge, getting her a bottle of water. "Of course, here you go, and don't mind Ben, he means no harm. He is just trying to be charming".

"Thank you". She takes the water from my hand, her tongue running slowly over those full soft looking lips. "See you later Tom and I guess I see you around Ben".

"I bet you will darling". Ben says and wink at her, making her blush again, and I might kick his chair rather hard.

As soon as her footsteps have disappeared upstairs I glare at Ben. "Seriously ? Ben, you are a married man, do I need to call your wife ?"

"Oh do shut up Hiddles, I know I am married and I love my wife very much. It was just a little innocent flirt. Like you have never done that, but if I hadn't been married...  Is Felicity totally blind ?" Ben says with a smirk.

I chuckle. "In some ways she is. She has a very one tracked idea of beauty and being attractive, and Celestia doesn't fit into that box".

"You sly dog, Tom". I would end up getting motion sickness if I had those gazongas walking around my house". Ben makes a pretty rude hand gesture indicating her full breasts, which had been impossible to miss in the tank top she was wearing.

I slap the back of his head. "Get your mind out of the gutter and seriously did you just refer to her breasts as gazongas ?"