What a way to start the day

*Celestia*
I am not really sure if I am sleeping or awake as I whimper softly, feeling an intense pleasure building in my core and I know I am so close to cumming.

"Oh God, what are you doing ?" Now I am most definitely awake, and look down to see Tom grinning at me from between my thighs, before he dives back down, making me almost cum by sucking my clit into his mouth.

I gasp, shit he has a wicked tongue on him and a very skilled mouth. My hands are pulling on his hair now, and my hips are starting to push up against him, making him press his face down on me, making me wonder if he can even breathe like that.

Now I know why it is also referred to as eating pussy, because I feel like he is devouring me, and soon I am screaming out his name as I am cumming, but he doesn't stop, he just keeps sucking, licking and nibbling.

I cry out as he slides two fingers into me, while his mouth keeps teasing my clit. I am a bit sore from last night, but my sound only seems to entice him further.
Those long fingers feel like they are forcing me to the edge, pulling the next orgasm from me, making me gasp and moan.

But once again he doesn't let down, he just keeps going, setting off a chain reaction of orgasms rolling through my body.

"Please stop Tom, I can't take it, it is too much pleasure". I cry out, the last orgasm had been totally mind numbing, my entire crotch feels like it's on fire•, but in a very good way.

He chuckles teasingly. "Oh no darling. I feel I was a bit selfish last night and I owe you a world of pleasure".

I whimper, wondering if he is always like this or if Felicity keeping out on him and putting up rules has made him act out with years of sexual frustration at once. Not that I am really complaining, it is more amazing than I could ever have dreamed.

"I need you Tom, please". I pull him up to kiss him and he slowly thrust himself into me, making me gasp out loud. It hurts for a second because I am sore and he stops, waiting for me to catch my breath, before moving his hips in a rolling motion that feels absolutely delicious.

I close my eyes, wanting to savor the moment. It is hard to comprehend that this is happening to me. Had someone told me half a year ago that I would live in his house, pregnant with his babies and now this, having him show me pleasure I didn't even know existed, I would have laughed in their face.

I have no illusion that this is anymore than that, amazing mind blowing sex between two people that is thirsting for attention and physical contact. I have accepted that and I had halfway expected him to start the morning by apologizing for it happening. I know he won't go and break his engagement to be with me, but well a girl can always dream.

*Tom*
"Hey beautiful are you there". I softly whisper in her ear, as I keep slowly rolling my hips into her. Her eyes slowly opens and a smile spread on her face. "There you are, I was afraid I had lulled you to sleep".

I had awoken feeling really bad about it, wanting to apologize, but her soft naked body pressed against me and the little noises she made in her sleep made me forget it.

"No, I am just feeling. I don't want to miss a second". She says softly, letting her hands slide down my back.

I can't help but smile back at her. "Me neither".

Then I roll over, getting her on top, staying inside her and she starts moving sensually up and down on me, grinding down on me with every down. I have one hand on her hip. The other one is playing with her breast.

Seeing her like this, naked in the throes of passion, throwing her head back moaning, takes my breath away. This is how sex should be. Intense, passionate, warm and exciting, but I am unsure if it is just the fact that it is new and forbidden that makes it feel like that.

Part of me has started wondering if it wouldn't be so much easier to just be with Celestia. If I wouldn't be happier with her. She is so warm, caring and sweet. I always find myself seeking her company, wanting to be with her. But I have made a commitment to Felicity, I can't just break that.

I can feel how she starts to cramp around me and she begins chanting my name, pressing harder down on me. My hands grab her waist, thrusting myself up into her, making her eyes roll back in ecstasy. Then I moan deeply and my eyes roll back too as my thrusting become erratic.

*Celestia*
I know he is getting close too.

When he cums, the sound emitting from him sounds almost like a wounded animal, screaming out both pain and pleasure. The feeling seems overwhelming to him in an unexpected way.

"Shh darling it's okay, I know, don't worry". I slide down beside him, pulling him into my arms as he starts to sob heartbreakingly.

I just hold him, caressing him and telling him sweet nothings until he relaxes. I am cursing Felicity for turning this wonderful man into this mess. Not that I actually think what he is doing is the right way to handle it, not that what we have just been doing is okay, but I know he would never have done this if Felicity hadn't been pushing him away, denying him what he so clearly needs.

I let him have his way for two reasons, first of all for purely egoistic reasons, I find him irresistible, attractive and sexy and secondly I hope I could give him the release he so clearly needed without getting him in trouble. i am not going to tell on him.

He looks up at her, his eyes shining like blue crystals, a small gentle smile gracing his lips. "Thank you Celestia, thank you so much".