Bad men and a good one

*Celestia*
"Did you see that, pure perfection". I grin as I put myself ahead by another goal. After a pretty even Skee-ball tournament, Tom ended up winning with sheer luck, at least if you ask me. I am now three goals up in our epic air hockey battle.

Tom gives me a superior look, putting the puck back on the table. "Well you keep distracting me, that's why. Every time you focus you kind of pout your lips and then bite it, and well then I can only think about how I want to bite it for you and forget to play ... so not fair".

"Sorry. I didn't mean to". For a moment I get a feeling of doing wrong. Why do I keep acting like some evil temptress when I am near him. I should not tempt him as he belongs to someone else.

He can puts down his paddle and hurries around the table, pulling me into him. "What is wrong darling ?"

"I seem to keep acting ... wrong". I say looking up at him. "I should not tempt you".

"It's not your fault, you are not doing anything wrong, also I happen to love getting distracted by you. Actually you are my favorite distraction". He says softly.

"There it is again Tom. You're saying things that make me want to ... do things I shouldn't ... like kiss you". I stretch a bit, slowly pressing my lips against his, silencing the voice in my head telling me no with the taste of him and the feel of his lips on mine.

One of his hands has found its way up under my shirt onto my bare back, caressing my skin, making me feel like my whole body is slowly heating up. The other hand is on my hip. He doesn't seem to mind that people could spot us, but that would be so bad if they recognise him.

"Need to breathe". I mumble as I pull my lips from his, trying to get my head back on straight. Which would be much easier if he wasn't leaving small feathery kisses down my neck, making hot flashes run down my arms and back.

He makes an almost humming sound, moving back up ending at the pulse point right under my ear, whispering against my skin. "You taste like strawberry".

"Tom, behave ... people could see us". I say, knowing I am blushing quite badly. I am not used to this kind of attention from a man in public,and especially not from someone elses man. "And we are in the middle of a game".

His stubbles tickles me, and I can feel his lips ghost over my skin as he speaks. "Well I might just be trying to distract you so I can win".

"You ... you scoundrel". I push him away, trying to glare at him, but it is not really a success to be honest.

But of course I can't focus, instead I have fantasies about him whispering about strawberries and much naughtier things against my skin running through my head. Tom quickly scores three points.

When he scores one more and is grinning at me, I send him an evil glare. "You are such a cheater Tom, such a cheater".

"Me ? No, I had no intention of foul play. I just wanted to be close to you. I can't help it if you like me". He sends me the cutest smile.

"Isn't it getting a bit warm in here ?" I am actually feeling a bit flustered and hot. So I pull off my sweater, revealing my tight fitting t-shirt underneath, it has a funny face on it, with an ogling eye on each breast.

Tom literally drops his paddle, just staring at me with huge eyes, or rather he is looking my boobs in the eyes so to speak. His voice is a bit distant. "Cute shirt".

"Thanks". I must admit to being torn. I should probably not like the way it makes Tom stare at me. But I kind of like him looking at me like that. To be honest it makes me feel even more heated. "Let's play".