Chapter 18

Violets P.O.V

I ran as fast as i could away from the ruins. Back to my bike and into the center of town. Looking around i couldn't remember the way back out of this place, hoping for the best i took the road to the left.

Speeding through the back roads and around corners, i knew this wasn't the right way but i didn't want to stop, afraid that if i went back Blane would be waiting. After a few more moments something caught my eye.

A black wrought iron fence. Something pulled me towards it, a need to know.

The cemetary was surrounded with big dark, old trees and was hidden in the fartherest corner of the town. I skidded around and stopped infront of it, pushing the gate open i walked through looking at the dusty graves. Most of the graves at the front were newer and not as worn away, i knew i needed to go further back if i wanted to find my adoptive parents.

I could't stop thinking about Blane, his face when he figured out that i was the girl who those vampires came for all those years ago. The betrayl and pain, he looked like i had just ripped out his heart. I kept on walking, running my hand over the graves that were closer. The grass here was neatly mowed which looked so out of place seeing as everything else was dusty and old.

Why did i come here with Blane? I should have just gone to my clans base. I definetly couldn't go back to James, i was sure that my secret was out and Jake and Mayra will probably kill me if i went back. I kept winding through the big graveyard, still looking for my parents. I was about to give up when suddently, i felt a pull to go to the fartherest corner of the cemetary. I followed my feeling and wound my way back to the left, all the while the feeling became stronger and stronger. It was a little creepy, the feeling but at the same time it felt like i could trust it as well.

I scanned the area that was infront of me, looking for them. I was ready to give up when i spotted something that made my feeling spike.

There. On a small hill were two graves, dead remains of flowers were scattered all around, a few rather small rose and flower bushes had over grown a small area on either side of them. I dropped down and wiped all the crap off the front of both graves.

John Rose. 1977-2005

Beloved father and friend, we will all miss you greatly

R.I.P

tears began to form as i read the second grave. The grave of my mother.

Leeah Rose. 1975-2005

wonderfull mother and friend. Your memory will always be with us

R.I.P

I skidded back and  hit one of the old oaks that had grown opposite to the graves, sheltering some of them from most of the elements, these people died because of me. If i didn't exist none of this would have happened. They would both still be alive.

Bleep Bleep!!

 I heard my phone go off, i pulled out all my pockets and coudln't find it.

 Crap.

I crawled around  following the sound, it had fallen out of my pocket and was sitting infront of a small bush, I picked it up and pressed the off button. I knew it was Blane trying to find me but i wasn't going to let him forgive me. He was right before, i should die. I was about to turn away when  A flash of grey caught my eye.

"What is that" I wondered outloud, there was something behind this small bush, i grabbed it by the roots and pulled it out. Revealing my 'parents' real daughters grave.