chapter 20

James P.O.V

I heard her loud and clear. I was pissed that she didn't tell me were she was going but what was i supposed to do? Voilet was a free spirit, moving from one place to another as she pleases. I can't believe that she hadn't accually checked the adress and everything before she took off, smart move on her part and yes that was scarcasim. Relife washed over me when i heard her call out, it was faint so she was over the other side of town but i could still get there in 5 minutes flat.

Better go get the moron before she losses paitence.

Voilets P.O.V

Jake was dead when i got back. I can't believe he made me dob myself in. So im now sitting in the dirt on the side of the road, waiting for James to pick me up.

"Next time check the adress before you leave" I shook my head.

"I didn't even think to, James. Oh can we pick up a shovel on the way back too? I asked him, standing up and brushing the crap off my ass.

He laughed, "Why do you need a shovel??" he asked me, getting on the bike.

"Hey! your on the back. No one drives my baby but me." I shooed him back and got on infront of him.

"Now, you need to go straight, first street on the left then another 2 rights. You should be able to recognise the house" I mentally slapped myself. I was so damn close to home all this time!!

James wrapped his arms around my waist so he wouldn't fall off. We both knew he didn't need to seeing as he was a vampire and all but..well i accually don't know why i let him. I flush crept up my cheeks and thankfully i had a helmet on to hide it.

"So you didn't tell me. Why do you need a shovel?" He ask when we made it back.

"So i can hit Jake with it!" I yelled loud enough so he could hear. A snicker came from the partially opened door, i bolted over and slammed it fully open.

"Shit!" A voice yelled. Bullseye! I stepped around the door and saw Jake laying on the ground on his back groaning. I crossed my arms and laughed.

"Karmas a bitch aint it Jakey!" James came around me and walked down the hall laughing.

"Ahh. Bitch i think you broke my nose" He complained, sitting up.

"Your fine, you'll heal in a few minutes drama queen" I walked up the stairs leaving him on the floor still complaining. I walked around the corner to my room when Mayra caught my shoulder.

"Whatd you do to Jake!" she exsclaimed.

"Got payback" I laughed, closing my door. I heard Jake yell something i couldn't quite catch and just laughed, oh well he started it. I accually felt pretty good at the current moment.

"time to go!!!!" Mayra yelled from downstairs. Oh crap, we had a makeup appoiintment now. How the hell could i forget about that, i hurridley grabbed my coat and dashed downstairs.

"Lets go and you better not have damaged my date either" She said pushing me out the door.

**

I collapsed onto the couch. God im exausted, first make up then hair then nails! I felt so wierd in all this make up, it kinda creeped me out wearing so much, i was happy that i could just sit here and relax now. then suddently Mayra wacked me on the shoulder.

"Owch! what was that for?"

"Get up or youll wreck your hair!!" she exsclaimed. I stood up quickly so i wouldnt get hit again. Mayra didn't need the make up but it still looked good on her. Black eyeliner and eyeshadow with blood.. ok not the best adjective i could have used.. Red lipstick. Her hair was curled and up in a really cool pinned up bun.