Chapter 7

Violets P.O.V

I was so shocked i couldn't speak when they asked me about the rest of the night mare.

 I. am. the . queen, i am the queen.

 No matter how many times i told myself the words just wouldn't sink in. Technically i wasn't queen until my 20th birthday but still, that makes me the princess or something like that.  After they finished asking me a ton of questions they left me to get changed and have a look around my room.

They thought i was happy about being air to the throne or something, but i hated the idea. i was screaming on the inside but i knew if i lashed out they might figure out that im a hunter and then i would truly be dead.

I knew they would hear me if i yelled so instead i punched the thick white doors of the walk in waldrobe and left a slightly noticable dent. I sighed and leaned my back on the cool surface of the doors and slid down them.

 "what will i do?" i whispered to myself as i leant my head against me knees.

 "maybe you could not leave dents in the doors" i heard a very amused voice say, i snapped my head up just in time to see James coming towards me.

 "either that or the walls" i told him.

 "how about you just punch the bed instead, or maybe the pillows" he stood infront of me now.

"whatever" i told him and put my head back onto my knees.

"you dont like ANY of the clothes" he asked.

 "what oh, no  i havent cheacked" he loked almost shocked.

 "what you think all girls loove to see a new waldrobe"

 "um..welll..kinda". He had a mocking look in his eyes, and it made me mad.

 I got up and felt something press against my leg. Oh, it was the other knifethat i carried in the opposite side of my stillettos, i had compleatly forgotten about it. it was kind of a spare incase i got into any trouble and also if i lost my other one. He was still standing infront of me, quick as a flash i grabbed his arm and flung James stomach first into the white wood door of my walk in waldrobe and pinned him there with one arm while the other pressed the dagger to the side of his neck. It may not be an anit vampire wepon but it would still hurt.

 "ok lets get one thing straight. you know who i am so dont push me and another thing, dont you dare make aussumptions about me because im nothing like other girls. bloodsucker" i relesed him form my hold and he turned to face me while i put my dagger away. I knew he could have easily killed me then and there, but for some reason he didnt.

 "NEVER underestimate me" i hissed at him then i turned around and walled out of the room.

I had no idea were i was going but i had one key thing in mind, avoid all vampires at all costs. I went down some stairs, twisted through a few corridors and found myself staring into the kitchen,which was thankfully empty. It was very large with a white marble breakfast bar with matching white chairs.

 All the appliances were steel and very shiny. Then on the other side of the room there was a long dark wood table that seated at least 12 people.

All up it was a awesome kitchen. After looking around for a while i finally found the pantry, and just like everything else in this house it was large and spacious. It also had everything food-wize. I spied a bar of chocolate and snatched it up. Then went back to avoiding everything and everyone.

I stopped dead infront of one door in particular and went inside without making a sound.

The libary was the same as i remembered from the night before. I went to stand infront of the doors to the balcony, which had been fixed remarkably fast. I gently pushed the doors open and stepped out onto the stone balcony were i had nearly died the night before.