Chapter 32

Violets P.O.V

"Goodbye Blane" I whispered softly as i placed the last rose on his grave. The day of the funeral was cold and windy, not a ray of sunshine in sight. Matching how i felt inside. After a few weeks and once i had my new power under control we had all set to work on Blanes funeral.

James had showed me the family plot and had told me that this would be a nice place, i had agreed with him. The specific spot was right up the back, under an old willow tree. The clans had all turned up to the ceremony, it made me very happy to see how many people turned out. Thankfully James had a big enough place to hold everyone.

After everyone payed their respects we had refreshments in one of the ball rooms inside. Alot of people came up to me and talked to me about him. Im pretty sure everyone knew that Blane had liked me, i just never though that everyone knew. It was nice, listening to all the memories that the members have of Blane. Weather embarrasing or him being a hero, i think it was good for everyone to be together.

James, Mason, May, Jake and the twins were often hanging around me. just because they were all nervouse. Well then again i would be to if i was - Accually i am a vampire in a room of hunters. Hah well that was a little awkward. I have to remember im not a human anymore.

"Hey, how you doin?" James put an arm around me.

"im okay" i smiled at him. After a while i made my way up onto the stage.

"Hey everyone, thanks for coming. I know Blane would have been very proud to see that there was no more fighting" i took a breath to steady myself.

"As you all know. We are now short a leader. I know that most of the time we all decide on this but.. if you would let me. I would like to give the position to Ally, from the StarShots clan. Because she stop the fighting and she also helped save my life" Everyone clapped as Ally came up on stage, she looked as nervouse as hell and i didn't blame her. The first time i had to do this i was a nervouse wreck.

"It's alright, speak your mind" i whispered as i stood back slightly.

"I- Im honored to have you want me to take this position." Ally swallowed and looked at me, i smiled and encouraged her to  go on.

" today will be the start of a new world, no more wars and no more fighting the innocents. This day we will look back on and remember as the day we came together.The day that we stopped the fighting and lies and the day we all will remember Blane. We will not give into the hate and the pain, instead we will move on and..with the help of the Vampires. We can live together without wars" Everyone began to clap and cheer. I came next to Ally and smiled at her.

"You did well" She blushed and went to walk away, when someone spoke up from the door way.

"We will never live in peace with these evil creatures. They deserve to die just like you Black Rose" Jack snarled from the entrance, the StarShot clan stood behind him. It's total was at least 50 hunters all up, not very many but still dangerouse.

"You deserve to die for yo8ur low lack of judgement. Were sick of attacking innocent people." I jumped off the stage and everyone moved ou8t of the way, creating a pathway. The leaders of the clans all came up and stood behind me, showing their support to our fight.

"You have ruined the clans and the work our forfathers put into this society" He called to me, poison dripping off his words.

"Just remember. If you walk out of this room now, we will hunt every one of you clan members down and kill them. You will not ruin our chance at peace." I yelled at him, all the clans now stood behind us. Their support was fueling us, wiliing us all to fight. I looked behind Jack at the group behind him.