Chapter 10

James P.O.V

Mayra and myself had just finished breakfast and were about to walk out when Jake booted the doors open and immediently went over and slumped down in his seat. I looked at Mayra and she looked back at me with the same amount of confusion showing on her face. Sighing i walked over to were Jale was sulking.

 "Whats wrong?" i asked him.

"Your little bitchy princess, thats what" he snapped, anger welled up in me and i resisted the earge to throw him into the wall.

 "Do not call her that, she has a name"

 "I dont care, shes snapping at me for no reason" Mayra walked up to stand beside me,

"What did you exspect, she has been taken away from her friends and family and forced to live with us" she said softly. I looked down at her and couldnt belive she was my sister, we were so different. She looked and acted nothing like me and today just showed how different we really were.

 Mayra had her white gold hair up in a neat bun and was wearing a silk green shirt mached with black jeans and a pair of boots.  I, on the other hand had a pair of old jeans and a half ripped shirt on with no shoes.

"so? it gives her no right to snap at me", great now Jake was sulking. Mayra just glared at him and walked off, i shook my head.

 "dude just get over it you know shes got a short temper at times and you dont want to know what happenes when you piss her off" I pushed open the doors and left before Jake could say something else and accually give me a reason to throw him.

 As soon as i had stepped outside i could smell her, she definetly walked past this way not that long ago. Where could she- oh no, she must have gone to.... I took of in a blurr, halfway down the hall i stopped so i wouldnt scare her. I strained my ears to see if i could hear her and after a few minutes i heard her boots on one of the tables which was a little strange.

 I made my way to the end of the hall and looked around the small space. Nope, she definetly couldnt be around here and she definetly couldnt have gotten past the door.

Just as i was about to leave i heard a noise above me. I looked up just in time to catch a falling violet.

 "What were you doing up there" i asked her. 

"Im-Im..." She couldn't finish.

 She just wriggled free of my grip and ran down the hall. I turned to watch her go,

"Why must you always run from me?" i whispered to her.

I walked back down the hall from were i came, my arms still tingleing from were my skin had touched hers.

 "So what happened?" a voice called from the living room. I rouned the corner to find Jake sitting on one of the plush brown couches playing one of those stupid shooting games on the X-box.

 "Why do you care" i told him and turned around. He was behind me in a second, he turned me around roughly

 "because i want to know"

 "well its not mine to say" i pushed him off just as rough.

"get lost and ask her yourself". That was it, Jake snapped. He threw a punch at me, but i doged it efficently by rolling over the coffee table. He followed in suite and we circled each other waiting for the right moment to strike.

Jakes lept at me with a dangerous look in his eyes, we both fell onto the floor in a flurry of puches and kicks. I picked him up and threw him against the far wall.

 "STOP" some one screamed in the background. The voice sounded familliar, who was it. Then it hit me, Violet. I turned to see her standing on the bottom of the stair case across from the wide door to the living room. Her face was stramed with tears, her mouth dropped open as if she was going to say something but she closed it and ran for the front door.

"Violet wait!" i called to her but it was too late.

The front door slammed and just then i knew that i had lost her, mabe even for good.

Violets P.O.V

Why did i do that? it was so stupid. Pacing around my room i decided that i was going to appologise for running off like that. So i went down the hallway and sat on the stairs at the top, Ill wait for him here i told myself. and surely enough after a few minutes i saw him through the gaps in the railing.

James was going to the living room across from me. If i go down a few steps  i will be able to see him. I climbed down to half way and sat there watching his every move, he walked in and Jake came and stood infront of him.

 oh no, i thought to myself, please dont fight. I kept pleading in my head. Jake threw the first punch but James dodged it.  They kept going like this for a while but i could tell that it was going to end up in death and blood if they didnt stop.

Vampires are ruthless and very agressive when it comes to fights and 90% of the time it ends up with one of them dead. I have to stop this, Running to the bottom of the stairs i  could feel tears dampining my eyes and running my thick eyesliner, i filled my lungs with a deep breth and screamed

"STOP!" at them both just as James threw Jake into a wall knocking him out cold. James turned and faced me, he was just the same as any of the horrible vampires i have killed.

Red eyes, menacing fangs. he was nothing like a human and i was stupid to think he could accually have a part of his soul. I couldnt take it anymore i ran as fast as i could out the front door and around the side of the big mansion. There were so many trees around this area of the mansion, so i found the biggest one and climbed to the very top. I found a fork in the big old trees branches and sat there with my back resting on the big trunk. I pulled my knees up to my chest and sang a few lines of  a song that Came to me.

Daughter to father, daughter to father

I am broken, but I am hoping

Daughter to father, daughter to father

I am crying, a part of me's dying

And these are, these are

The Confessions.......... of a Broken Heart

I sat there for what seemed like hours and i wasnt going to move from my spot. Just before i climbed down i whispered to the wind.

 "i loved you...did you ever love me?" I knew if he was looking for me he probably would have herd it, But it was a stupid thing to say.

Because we were so very different.

Because part of me still hated him.

and because it would be a forbidden love. No matter how much i wanted to hate him, i just...couldnt.