Chapter 6

James P.O.V

"Im sorry. Im so sorry" was the last thing she said before she collaped from exauhstion.

"You know you can't baby her for ever, you'll have to tell her the truth" Jake of course followed me. after my body healed itself i had set about trying to track her, which of course was very difficult, because of the fact that vampire hunters can mask their scent very well and also because she is, of course, the Lost Queen of our world. After her 20th birthday she will make the full transition into a vampire.. and she still had no idea..

 Violet tried to roll over in my arms as i put her onto the back seat of my black sedan, then got into the driver seat. Jake decided to get into the passenger side, i didn't bother me really.  I just sat there for a while. Staring out the window.

 "oh for gods sake, if your going to sit there and day dream ill drive"

Jake being his usual impaitent self, pulled me out of the car and took the drivers seat. i sprinted to the other side and was about to get into the passengers side, i stopped for a moment and decided better.

Instead i got into the backseat with Violet and let her head rest on my lap, her long black hair spread out like a blanket. Brushing a few strands away from her face I sighed as we hit the dirt road that lead through the forest that surrounded our estate.

All the while, I could feel her hatred growing and growing.

Five minutes later we passed through the wrought iron gates at the front and up to the mansion that my family lived in. The grey walls towered over us as we pulled upto the front door. Servents came and opened our doors, helping me pick up Violet. I took her to the room that would be hers. Closed the heavy curtains and sat next to her on the bed.

She looked so peacful when she slept, her chest slowly rising and falling and unlike before her heart wasn't beating fast against her rib cage.

 I did love her, truly, but i dont think she'll ever want to speak to me again after i tell her everything.

Just then her heart rate spiked and i knew she was in her own nightmare.

 Violets P.O.V

I had to get out. I recognised this place, it was home my old home before the vampires burned it down. I ran downstairs and hit the door jiggling the doorknob trying to get it open. But it was no use, it was locked so i tried the back door and the windows. All locked and fastened down, i was trapped. I spun around from the window in my old room on the upper level of the house to find my mother standing in the door. tears welled up in my eyes,

 "mother?" i whispered. her eyes flicked open instead of being their usuall soft brown they were a bright red.

 "wrong answer girl" the creature in my mothers body snarled. It lept towards me, i dodged its attack and ran, but instead i tripped over and fell down the stairs were my little sister, Gem, was standing, she was as still as a statue and was looking down at the ground

"oh my god, why are you standing here, Gem" i ran over to her position by the door and grabbed her hands that were hanging losely by her sides and shook them gentley.

"come on Gem we have to GO" i frantically tried to move her but it was like she was stuck to the spot were she stood. 

"Gem" i stood up and looked down at my 9 year old little sister. The little pink ruffle dress she was wearing tickled a memorie in the back of my mind. Then it hit me like a brick wall, It was the dress she was wearing the night she was..

 Oh,no i had to get out of this place.

I was about to run into the living room when Gem's hand snached out and grabbed my own, i tired to pull away but she held on with a iron grip. I loked back down at her and saw she had the same pearcing red eyes as that creature that was in my mothers body. She smiled a cold, bone chilling smile and as she did i saw something that made my heart stop, break and shatter all over again.