chapter 14

Violets P.O.V

I woke up my bed with a killer headache and a burning arm. It seems all i do here is knock myself out, god im really getting sick of this.

"your awake" i didnt even notice James perched on the edge of my bed untill i heard him. Some of my anger came back.

" No shit.you know this whole week all ive been doing is collapsing and waking up in this bed" i told him.

"well im getting sick of carrying you up here" he replied with a small smile. He grabbed my hand and held it in his, the skin was cold and my instincs were screaming at me.

 "Violet what happened out there, you said you figured out part of you past but what did you see?" the smile was gone, this time James was dead seriouse.

"i...i saw a maid and a little girl and a woman dressed in green....i think she was the little girls mother...the little girl was screaming at the mother and the maid that she didnt want to be changed into a human and she didnt want to have to move away......then the mother said that it wasn't forever...she was about to say when she would become a vampire again when you pulled me out of it" i shook my head.

 "you know the wierd part, i think the little girl was me" i told James, who was sitting silently staring at me with a look if worry and what looked like..guilt.

 "Do you know something about this James" i pleaeded grabbing his other hand.

"please i need to know". He took my head in his hands,

"No im sorry i would love to help you but i dont know anything" i could tell that he wasn't telling the whole truth

what are you saying? of course he's telling the truth a mental voice spoke up.

i tried to believe it but, somehow i just could'nt, i had to find out what he knew. I have to know about my past, that....whatever it was. was definetly no help at all. it just made me even more confused.

James P.O.V

i think she could tell that i wasn't telling her the whole truth, but i wasn't lieing about all of it etiher. I knew that she was once a vampire and that she was changed into a human, all memories of her vampire days were locked away in the depths of her brain. To keep her safe. Her whole family, the real one had been killed by the coven next in line. She had been sent away so that Chase and his coven couldn't rule over our world, if he did we would all die.

"get some sleep, we gonna have a few busy days ahead of us" i told her kissing her on the head.

"what why?" she asked me purple eyes wide and suspisiouse looking.

"because the winter masquarade ball is only 4 days away" i told her with a smile.

Violet lept out of bed and stood infront of me.

 "what!? and you didn't thik to tell me this before? No accually, you think im going to a party with vampires?" she shreiked.

"You have no choice, its held in a town not far from here. Also  Mayra and Jake won't think anything else is wierd about you if you do go" i said to her rather quietly.

"Ok but what the hell do i have to do for this?!?" she was starting to get stressed and it was rather funny to watch.

"calm down, everythings been arranged all you gotta do is pick out a dress and find someone to go with" i told her sitting her back on the bed.

"oh" she mumbled. I laughed at her and she glared back.

"i need to go sort something out but a friend of mine is going to help you find a dress to wear" I told her still smiling.