Chapter 25

Mayras P.O.V

I can't just sit here forever. I wanted to, more than anything but I couldn't. She wouldn't have wanted us to be like this forever. I barely knew Violet but it felt like she was apart of our family, yeah she may have been a hunter in her past life but it wasn't going to change much. The past is the past and you can't change it no matter what. I had forgiven her for that, im pretty sure everyone had already forgiven her by now. Mason was heartbroken, the last time i had seen him like this was when he lost his parents, and Violet the first time. James wasn't any better, no matter what he said i knew that he was the same as Mason.  My heart went out to both of them.

Jakes arm tightened around me, pulling me closer to him. He was pretty bad himself, i swear he was crying too before. Hayden and Max hadn't said anything, it almost felt wrong that they hadn't tried to make us laugh.

"Where is she!" The boys words were still echoing around in my head. Blane his name was, I had seen him in a vision before. I knew that he loved her, I could tell as soon as he ran through our home. His mind was on her deadset, no matter what happened he wasn't giving up until she was safe. 

I was still looking through his mind when the vision hit me.

I could see her. Like a pure born, her heart was still going, very slowly. No blood running through her veins, thats what she needed. But it was never that simple, she had to take vampire blood or she would stay like this in the state shes in now. Not dead but not fully alive, somwere in between. One catch. The vampire she drinks from has to love her and, she has to kill whoever it is...

"May May are you alright?" Jake was whispering to me softly, still his arms were wrapped around me. Concern was showing in those washed out purple eyes. I jumped up out of Jakes grip, shock registered on his face when i moved. He tried to follow me but i was too fast, i took off up the staris and burst through the door to Violets room.

"Shes Alive!" I gasped out. All of them stared at me and every single one of those stares had the same messge:

Please save her.

James P.O.V

As soon as Mayra come through the door i knew that she had something. I just didn't think it was that big. I couldn't move, i was speechless and numb with shock. She was alive, I couldn't believe that Mayra had done it again. My sister will always be there for me and i think she might have just saved my life, Masons and Violets all in one night.

"How" Masons broken hearted whisper broke the shocked silence. Mayra ran over to Violet and put her fingers on either side of her temples. Mason got up and went to push her away but that boy stopped her. He didn't start a fight with him, he just simply put an arm out and stopped Mason still.

"Don't. She can save Violet." Mason loked at him, i honestly thought that Mason was going to throw him out of the way and do the same with Mayra. But instead he just stopped dead and stayed put next to him. After several long, painful moments of waiting Mayra finally came back to us. Taking her hands off Vi's head gently she looked at all of us.

"Shes in there. But she can't wake up on her own. I think that the damage Chase made when he threw her into the tree is stopping her from changing and waking up, Im almost certain she remembers everything" May sighed and turned to us all, something was wrong. I felt that as soon as i had saw the exspression on her face.

"She-She needs blood"

"Is that all" Mason was still staring at Violet, his eyes never strayed far. They were hopeful and some warmth came back after the news but i knew there had to be more to it than just blood. Mayra swallowed and looked at me.